Marion Co. vs Westmorland

JonSnow

21 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Marion co has played a tough schedule this year! They have been battled tested for sure 

It is what it is really.  Several teams wouldn't play.  Some would know more.  Meigs wouldn't and some others.  I think there should be a loss scheduled in there.  Who knew Fayetteville wasn't going to be good.  I think the coach went with super athletic teams to try and prepare for some speed.  We will see if the schedule hurts them tomorrow night.  Safe travels for the folks from Westmoreland. 

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

3 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It is what it is really.  Several teams wouldn't play.  Some would know more.  Meigs wouldn't and some others.  I think there should be a loss schedules in there.  Who knew Fayetteville wasn't going to be good.  I think the coach went with super athletic teams to try and prepare for some speed.  We will see if the schedule hurts them tomorrow night.  Safe travels for the folks from Westmoreland. 

I wish we could or would have played you guys this year and not played PF, that was a waste of time. I think it would have been a great game. Meigs

Lots of mixed opinions on warriors winning close or winning big. I think the warriors flip the switch like the 90’s and boat race this slow westmorland team. I’m looking at 42-7 with warrior defense coming up with the stops and #4 going for about 3TD’s cause ain’t no one catching him. 

if warriors do slip up which historically they have, come on down to Beene next week and enjoy 2 more weeks of hometown football.