Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

• BBRaider changed the title to Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)
20 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Finalists announced Nov 21st.

DIVISION I, CLASS 1A
Ja’Marion Farrior, South Pittsburg
Ben Franklin, Cornersville
Cameron Schlicht, Dresden
Kamden Wellington, South Pittsburg
Dawson White, Moore County

Ben or Dawson will win it. Congrats to region 5A for having 2 finalist! 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

I think it's Dawson White, personally. Probably could have and maybe should have won it last year.. Wouldn't surprise me to see the South Pitt kid win it. They seem to always have a finalist for some reason..

Butt hurt a Rebel won it??

Take your ball and go home again Russell

Edited by PeskyPole

1 hour ago, powerp said:

White the favorite. Ben Franklin should win. He was the MVP during his time.

Congrats to all the finalists.Figured Dresden player would be on it as well as South Pitts and Moore Co player.No matter if you think Franklin should win and maybe he's real deal.But surprised he's on list with his team having 4 losses.Doubt his stats are better than Lake Co running back Mullins.I have said I didn't think Mullins would make it with LC record.But they only lost one more game than Cornersville and played toughest schedule in state for Single A.So after seeing this,I can see even if Lake Co went 9 and 1 or 8 and 2,Mullins has no chance just like Snyder.Voters are biased.Abd again.Not saying he's not deserving.But a Mr Football with 4 losses?Then Mullins should made list with the stats he has plus the schedule LC has played whether he'd win it or not..Hope Dresden player wins it but after seeing the votes in previous years.Doubt he really has a chance.

Edited by mrbigster

3 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Tale of the Tape heading into the Playoffs!

#6 Dawson White QB/FS Moore County HighSchool

Passing: 116/161 1,514yds 16tds 124 QBr.

Rushing: 107car 1310yds 21tds

Kick/Punt Return: 222 yds 1td

Defensive: 54 tckls 41 solo 3ints 1td

I'd think any of the players on a winning team has a great chance and deserves it.

20 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Congrats to all the finalists.Figured Dresden player would be on it as well as South Pitts and Moore Co player.No matter if you think Franklin should win and maybe he's real deal.But surprised he's on list with his team having 4 losses.Doubt his stats are better than Lake Co running back Mullins.I have said I didn't think Mullins would make it with LC record.But they only lost one more game than Cornersville and played toughest schedule in state for Single A.So after seeing this,I can see even if Lake Co went 9 and 1 or 8 and 2,Mullins has no chance just like Snyder.Voters are biased.Abd again.Not saying he's not deserving.But a Mr Football with 4 losses?Then Mullins should made list with the stats he has plus the schedule LC has played whether he'd win it or not..Hope Dresden player wins it but after seeing the votes in previous years.Doubt he really has a chance.

Franklin stats 

Offense: 176 carries for 2184 yards 12.5 YPC 31TDs

Defense: 11 sacks , 5 forced fumbles , 37 tackles for loss. 

• Like 1