Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Again.Not saying Franklin isn't deserving.Maybe should be at top of list along with Mullins simply cause of great stats and everyone keying on them making them earn it as not having other players help them out.Just know most of the time,players on teams with not so great records don't usually make it over players on very good teams.

I've only seen two on the list ( in person) so I can't comment too much. I'm sure all are deserving.  

22 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I remember the last time we had this argument :lol:. I said no 1 or 2A team in the state has multiple Mr Football talents. South Pitt fans went on to say they had 4 or 5. Meigs fans said they had 8. Both teams went on to lose their championship games 

Go back under the log you have been hiding under since your “top 10” team lost its last 3 games.  Good luck tomorrow night.  
You’re already posting in basketball forums I’m sure. 

3 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I remember the last time we had this argument :lol:. I said no 1 or 2A team in the state has multiple Mr Football talents. South Pitt fans went on to say they had 4 or 5. Meigs fans said they had 8. Both teams went on to lose their championship games 

Whats your point?