Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, strongx said:

I could’ve been more specific, but did not want to. Yes, the basketball teams have definitely struggled. Hopefully the two new coaches can get it turned around. The baseball team continues to finish in the bottom half of the district culminating with hairtage ending our season last year…f’n hairtage. I don’t keep up with all the stats, but I’m pretty sure the football team has lost more games the last two years than in a whole bunch of years put together. What has changed? The same coaches and the same feeder systems. I don’t think the AD should get a pass. Maybe the answer is two ADs? One over track and one for the primary sports? Who else would be responsible when we have a County track meet and a baseball tournament within 50 yards of each other with only 45 parking spaces? Or baseball players missing graduation if they work hard and get to the substate game? There should be better planning within the sports programs, and IMO the AD plays a role in that. Hopefully he is there to help, and not just count money.

I appreciate you r-tic-u-l8ing a response, although I do disagree with the assessment of "decline"

1 hour ago, strongx said:

I could’ve been more specific, but did not want to. Yes, the basketball teams have definitely struggled. Hopefully the two new coaches can get it turned around. The baseball team continues to finish in the bottom half of the district culminating with hairtage ending our season last year…f’n hairtage. I don’t keep up with all the stats, but I’m pretty sure the football team has lost more games the last two years than in a whole bunch of years put together. What has changed? The same coaches and the same feeder systems. I don’t think the AD should get a pass. Maybe the answer is two ADs? One over track and one for the primary sports? Who else would be responsible when we have a County track meet and a baseball tournament within 50 yards of each other with only 45 parking spaces? Or baseball players missing graduation if they work hard and get to the substate game? There should be better planning within the sports programs, and IMO the AD plays a role in that. Hopefully he is there to help, and not just count money.

sx eye appresheate ewe aretickewelatin' a reesponce.....And jist me butt hitt down't look like a encline...

.:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

sx eye appresheate ewe aretickewelatin' a reesponce.....And jist me butt hitt down't look like a encline....:popcorneater:

Maybe the incline starts tonight for the football team. It’s been an interesting year. With the exception of two or three, it’s an inexperienced group that has found some identity in the last few weeks. There may have been too much ground to make up, we will find out tonight. I suspect the visitor side to be full. It’s as big of a game as I remember for this stage of the playoffs. BC is loaded. Murvil can’t have a chance. On the road. A little wet and cold. The Friday night lights will be on by 5:30. Safe travels!!

17 hours ago, baconbreath said:

The TSSAA controls all of the video broadcast rights for the post-season. No school can stream except thru NFHS and they must be a member of that organization. BCHS is a member and will be streaming on NFHS beginning about 6:30. The audio will be the live radio play-by-play from Talk 101.3 The Buzz, synched with the video. The Buzz has carried BCHS football for many years. 

Trinity in Jackson is broadcasting on FB live so there must be some loophole.

2 hours ago, strongx said:

Maryville basketball team had a great chance at winning state back in '20 with Joe Anderson, Aj Davis and Markel Fortenberry that team was loaded, then Covid happened and canceled State. Whatever happened to Joe Anderson did he go d1 for basketball 

1 minute ago, StarBright87 said:

Maryville basketball team had a great chance at winning state back in '20 with Joe Anderson, Aj Davis and Markel Fortenberry that team was loaded, then Covid happened and canceled State. Whatever happened to Joe Anderson did he go d1 for basketball 

Went to Furman I believe. He was fun to watch. 

• Like 1