Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

On 11/12/2023 at 7:22 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Do you realize there aren't 10-15 players I can name that still go to those games that were apart of those 70's teams that really set the tone for Maryville Football and I know every single one of them so I do know. 

70's?????  Aren't those guys IN THEIR 70's now?  Maybe they finally found something better to do on a Friday night after all those years

On 11/12/2023 at 7:22 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

First of all I have nothing in the world against you because we all have our own beliefs. I know you've experienced the inside of the program so lets say your inside of the picture. I was once inside the picture many many years ago and know things have changed for the better. Now I'm on the outside of the picture and see things your not realizing many from my generation disagree with that went there and why those quit going. Do you realize there aren't 10-15 players I can name that still go to those games that were apart of those 70's teams that really set the tone for Maryville Football and I know every single one of them so I do know. Half the guys in my senior class all came to the games up until just a few years ago and the majority quit because of the way the place is ran. I've been on here raising cain about the NFHS and what Ding Dong did and if someone didn't stand up and say something about this it would it would go unnoticed and swept right under the rug like all the other bull#### they get away with up there. This has nothing to do with the temporay slide in the football program but we have a Class 1 A product up there that is not being capitalized on because the place is run by darned idiots that have no business in the positions they have. 

You have said some very ignorant and hateful comments about our players, coaches, admin, and fans.  You have compared the principal to Hitler and the NK dictator.  Nobody at 825 is the idiot in this situation, you've locked that up for yourself

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SheriffofRockRidge said:

This is great comedy with the Maryville fans fighting. Whatever the reason, Maryville football is not the same. It's really refreshing to see new blood like BC making the run they are having. Obviously BC has more talent and better coaching this year than anyone in the region, Bearden and Maryville included. 

I agree, this is pretty good comedy.  I am laughing at all this messy, dirty laundry being washed and hung up on the bulletin board.  Keep it going Maryville Fans! 

59 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

No I suffer from PTFD. Post traumatic football disorders. Stuff like losing the Farragut and watching '98 yard kickoff returns against you. I still love my team though.

Lots of us can feel your pain on this.....    You would literally not believe how many times Boone has kicked directly to a guy who we all knew was going to burn us.      I remember once a few years ago at Science Hill, our 1st 2 kickoffs went to a SH guy who ran the first one back for a TD and ran the next one to inside the 20.         On our 3rd kickoff the Boone fans were standing, stomping the bleachers and SCREAMING    "K I C K   I T   O U T   O F   B O U N D S ,   D O   N O T   K I C K   T O   # ..."      It was right before halftime, want to guess who we kicked it directly to yet a 3RD TIME?!?!?!                       I just do not understand why there is some shame or whatever in giving the other team the ball @ the 35 vs. giving up 6.

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Call it what you want. Go ahead! :lol: I know the trash talk that started in the early summer at the 7 on 7's. The teddy Bears called out Alcoa. Alcoa agreed to play them in REAL football. There was nearly a full stadium for the SCRIMMAGE! 

Both teams was out for bragging rights. Alcoa busted them in the mouth! Fact.

Now go cry some more about it ONLY being a scrimmage.....I DON'T CARE. B)

To confirm you are bragging about a scrimmage correct?

2 hours ago, texas23 said:

I agree, this is pretty good comedy.  I am laughing at all this messy, dirty laundry being washed and hung up on the bulletin board.  Keep it going Maryville Fans! 

Don’t worry, we will. 24-7-365. Just don’t stick your hand into the dogfight. Lol

The interests and expectations contribute to murvils success. Without them, IMO you don’t reach the top - unless you have a lucky year. With NILs and no room for tuition students, murvil supporters are considering options. It should be an interesting 7-8 months!

1 hour ago, SheriffofRockRidge said:

You think? Maryville lost 3 games at home right?

Most of us knew this could be a rough year.  I am looking forward to the future.  Lots of good young players.  The 1st touchdown against Bradley was Freshmen Quarterback throwing a touchdown pass to a Freshman receiver.