Round 2 Peabody at Riverside

RHSPanther15

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Milan beats Huntingdon by 2 tds. You see what I did there ?  Honestly it could happen Huntingdon is notorious for getting beat in the playoffs by teams they shouldn’t lose to….. 

You just can't help yourself.. lmao. Never fail to take a thread and make a comment totally unrelated to the topic. And you can say whatever you want, but one of us is WAY more likely to be correct. (Hint: It's not you.) I'm sorry for whatever Huntingdon did to hurt you and make you such a hater. It's ok little buddy. You're team will probably be better next year.

Edited by sportsnutz

30 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

You just can't help yourself.. lmao. Never fail to take a thread and make a comment totally unrelated to the topic. And you can say whatever you want, but one of us is WAY more likely to be correct. (Hint: It's not you.) I'm sorry for whatever Huntingdon did to hurt you and make you such a hater. It's ok little buddy. Your team will probably be better next year.

:lol: Huntingdon hurt me ?  Lol 

Huntingdon the football team is a great team however there are a couple Huntingdon posters that post on here that are less than stellar. You should get back to counting crayons I’m sure you’ve lost your count 

3 hours ago, WestTNReclinerQB said:

Doesn't matter what tricks or new offenses Peabody pulls out this week, Riverside will roll right into the 3rd round this week! Peabody doesn't have enough to slow them down!

Riverside might win but if Peabody cuts the penalties out it will closer than the last game.