Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

Don't give me the injury crap, Forrest did all this without its starting QB and the best lineman in 2A. Barely a month ago, Forrest outrushed Marion 267 yards to 185. Marion had 70 of those on one play and another 40 of those rushing yards on the last series after faking a kneel down with less than 2 minutes to play when the game was decided. Forrest out passed Marion 53 to 39. Forrest had 3 turnovers to zero for Marion. Forrest had 14 penalties for 150 yards and wiped out another 100 yards of rushing.

In spite of all that Forrest was in control of the game in the 4th quarter until coaching malpractice reared its head. If East Robertson is a legit contender this game won't be close.

11 minutes ago, Salem said:

Don't give me the injury crap, Forrest did all this without its starting QB and the best lineman in 2A. Barely a month ago, Forrest outrushed Marion 267 yards to 185. Marion had 70 of those on one play and another 40 of those rushing yards on the last series after faking a kneel down with less than 2 minutes to play when the game was decided. Forrest out passed Marion 53 to 39. Forrest had 3 turnovers to zero for Marion. Forrest had 14 penalties for 150 yards and wiped out another 100 yards of rushing.

In spite of all that Forrest was in control of the game in the 4th quarter until coaching malpractice reared its head. If East Robertson is a legit contender this game won't be close.

Hang a banner

40 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I looked it up.SC is 0-4 all time against MC.Played in 84,88,90 and 2008 and you are correct 18-13

08 was a monsoon as well. Came a torrential down pour a couple of hours before the game and the field was a mess. Smith County almost pulled that one out with some home cooking from the refs. That was a slobber knocker from the first snap. 

39 minutes ago, Salem said:

Tell us how you really feel :popcorneater:

53 minutes ago, Salem said:

Congrats on controlling the game.  We will take our win and you can have your domination

2 hours ago, originalSC3 said:

Actually Marion has been back since the 88 monsoon. I still can’t believe yall stopped Dirkson from the 1 yard line twice (or was it 3 times). 

I was at both but was referring to the 08 battle.  I don't quite remember the 88, was a little young.  I do remember riding up with my uncle though.