Round 2: Oneida @ York

Spike016

52 minutes ago, MADDOG09 said:

If coach Lambert was coaching this bunch there would be know doubt they would beat York.  Onieda just not the same since he left. They need him back!!

No they dont. Coach May is a fantastic coach that has great relationships with these kids. I would put Coach Mark Martin's defensive play calling abilities against anyone. Including TL.

• Like 1

Martin is doin a great job this year and the D really has stepped up and played really really good the past couple weeks BUT he ain’t on the same level as Lambert. I’m sorry he just ain’t. If you ask many around the state to name the best D coordinators in high school 1-6A even the privates. Tony Lamberts name would be mentioned quite often. Heck I’d bet people don’t even know Oneidas D coordinators name. That’s no disrespect to him at all. It’s just Lambert has been at it a long time and made a very good name for himself. I mean you take Lambert away from AC and they don’t get a ring last year. 

Edited by Spike016
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

It would probably end up 0-0!LOL

Tony could D-up!!His thoughts on offense left alot to be desired tho.

So true.

Oneida hasn't exactly faced the most impressive offenses this year. When they did, they let up a bunch of points. If Martin can scheme up a way to hold York under 20, I will be impressed. Coalfield had the most advanced offense they faced. And that game was over at halftime. I honestly think this game will be the same way. 

10 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Quiet in here! Is the Dragon stayin quiet because he is afraid he is bout to be slayed?? 

I’m interested to see the conversations on here tomorrow night last time everyone was mad York kept driving even at the end of the game. But it’ll definitely be a good game and I’d say both sides will be ready to hit it hard tomorrow night for sure. 

1 minute ago, Tnfootball56 said:

I’m interested to see the conversations on here tomorrow night last time everyone was mad York kept driving even at the end of the game. But it’ll definitely be a good game and I’d say both sides will be ready to hit it hard tomorrow night for sure. 

My guess is the backups for both squads will get plenty of playing time tomorrow so it won't really matter what York does at the end.