Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

On 11/12/2023 at 9:12 PM, BFL347 said:

Dang I for sure wasn't trying to start a fight lol, I don't know that region 2 A is necessarily down ,but south pitt is like alcoa move up lol, I mean a 1A school with 76 players, that come from all over 3 states and surrounding counties...should win. 

You should speak facts. SP only has around 45 players. 3 states? I’m aware of one kid from Georgia but none from Alabama. Most of those kids in Alabama drive right by SP now to a school north of us. The best player on Jasper’s team lives in SP. His daddy was a legend here. I wish he would have followed in his dad’s footsteps. 

Why would SP move up? We average 1 title about every 10 years. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I know the 1st go round CF won 20-13. Was it a good clean game or was there some turnovers that kept the game closer? Can OZ  keep this game close and have a shot in the 4th qtr? 

I'm pretty sure Treece was off a bit. I believe someone told me that the week after. Missed a couple guys wide open apparently which he doesn't normally do. I'm not saying that was the reason it was close but I did hear that

34 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I know the 1st go round CF won 20-13. Was it a good clean game or was there some turnovers that kept the game closer? Can OZ  keep this game close and have a shot in the 4th qtr? 

Treece got intercepted and it almost got took to the house.  I believe he made it just inside our 5 yard line which led to an early score.  After that we settled in on D.  I felt like Cf missed a couple of opportunities to score on some bad throws that night. Oz played us tough and I expect the same this go around.  

20 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I just went and watched some film of that game and he threw a pick deep in CF own territory that led to OZ first TD. I mean honestly OZ is a very good ball club to be 7-7 at haf and have a shot in the 4th. I believe this can be another 1 score ball game. You gonna make the trip anywhere? 

Thought about going to see Powell vs West but I don't like the cold or the rain and after seeing CF vs Oz is going to be on tv, I may just stay home and watch that. 

38 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Thought about going to see Powell vs West but I don't like the cold or the rain and after seeing CF vs Oz is going to be on tv, I may just stay home and watch that. 

It’s either CF vs OZ or West vs Powell for me. I’ll make a choice Friday. Now a little rain never hurt nobody