Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

12 hours ago, crow said:

This is as down as region 2 has been in a very long time top to bottom. Region 1 as well both 1A and 2A. Coalfield is a good team but no where near what they have been in recent years. Coalfield, York and Hampton are all clearly the better teams but I’m not sold they’re great teams. Semifinals will expose quad 1 in both classifications in my opinion. 

Down lol if onieda was in it,they might be 3rd

1 minute ago, BFL347 said:

Down lol if onieda was in it,they might be 3rd

Oneida is in it and we were 3rd in our region. I know you mean we might be 3rd in region 2 1A but I don’t know to be honest. Read again please. I said top to bottom 1A and 2A region 2 is way down. I certainly never said anything about Oneida at all let alone us being number 1 in any classification or region. I even included 1A and 2A in region 1. The entire quad is down, and just how down will be crystal clear in a very short time. Good grief look at what SP did to OS and they played coalfield decent. York is the clear leader in region 2, when/if  they get out of the quad we’ll see how they compare. Maybe they win it all? Don’t try to pick a fight where there isn’t one to be had. Have a great evening 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:50 PM, ThinkAboutIt said:

So let me get this straight....if you have good players you can compete for a state championship?  Nice logic.

And if the team that you pull for isn't as good as YOUR team was way back when then what should happen? What should the athletes or the coaches do?

From what I gather, everyone from the east needs to kick rocks, take the LOSS, complain that the coach is terrible,  and move on to next year.  

Think about it!

These guys aren't complaining just stating facts. We know that every year it comes down to South Pitt, Greenback or Coalfield for the east. and every few years you can throw  wild card in the mix! Facts are facts!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 8:55 AM, powerp said:

You tell it like it is and I appreciate that. How does Coalfield continue to blow teams out? I watched some games online of them this year. Are teams just not that great up that way? Hope to see the Kees and Pirates match up again in the coming years!

This is the worst I've seen it. I've seen some awful bad coaches this year in person and on video. So take your pick. I try tu call it like I see it even when I make Greenback friends mad!

23 hours ago, crow said:

Oneida is in it and we were 3rd in our region. I know you mean we might be 3rd in region 2 1A but I don’t know to be honest. Read again please. I said top to bottom 1A and 2A region 2 is way down. I certainly never said anything about Oneida at all let alone us being number 1 in any classification or region. I even included 1A and 2A in region 1. The entire quad is down, and just how down will be crystal clear in a very short time. Good grief look at what SP did to OS and they played coalfield decent. York is the clear leader in region 2, when/if  they get out of the quad we’ll see how they compare. Maybe they win it all? Don’t try to pick a fight where there isn’t one to be had. Have a great evening 

Dang I for sure wasn't trying to start a fight lol, I don't know that region 2 A is necessarily down ,but south pitt is like alcoa move up lol, I mean a 1A school with 76 players, that come from all over 3 states and surrounding counties...should win. 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, BFL347 said:

Dang I for sure wasn't trying to start a fight lol, I don't know that region 2 A is necessarily down ,but south pitt is like alcoa move up lol, I mean a 1A school with 76 players, that come from all over 3 states and surrounding counties...should win. 

Agree, SP is a different animal most years. 

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I see this game wil be streamed on BBB Communications.

And no, we don't have 76 players that come from all over 3 states and surrounding counties.  

Yeah that is a very good stream to watch the game on. They have good announcers and the stream on their Facebook page comes in nice and clear. I have watched many games on it. 

10 hours ago, BFL347 said:

This is big time false.