Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

55 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Congrats to both teams for making it to the quarterfinals. I expect a hard fought game by both teams but the Coalfield experience will prevail.

CF - 28

OS -16 

Pirate I told somebody the exact thang this mornin when talkin bout this game. This Coalfield bunch is EXPECTED to be playin in the quarters and semis. They are a bunch that always finds ways to win football games deep in November. 

On a hunting trip or this is where I would be tonight!

I share the same opinion as a few of the recent post. I think OZ is good enough, but I think Coalfield's experience pays off in the end, much like the regular season game.

I do want to point out that I think it is really neat to see both of these programs ran by relatively young head coaches that played and now coach at their alma mater. This is one of the things that I love most about small school sports.

OZ- 12

CF- 28

Good luck to both teams in this rivarly game late in the year. I'll be tuned in.

Edited by SuperFan1

50 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Out of my respect for you rtl I'm pulling for you and that taste like turpentine.Lol.You are definitely the lesser of two evils.:evil:

Come on we ain't evil now, only Oz.  I was really hoping for a match up with you guys but we got the Bobcats instead, oh well!  It should be a good game. I guarantee Oz will be fired up to beat our butts.