Giles Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

This one is going to be fun. Sounds like Meigs kind of hangs its hat on playing hard and physical.

That usually ain't enough to cut it versus the Bobcats — especially in the playoffs. (All-Star teams like Alcoa and Pearl-Cohn notwithstanding).

I hate I can't make this one, but I always enjoy listening to Neely and Bledsoe call a big game. Those guys are some of the best local broadcaster I've ever heard. We are fortunate to have them in our area.

3 hours ago, 2001Bobcat said:

Heck, we drive that far for a couple region games too. Ridiculous!

Well, your answer made me look at our region. For Region 7-3A, the longest drive is from McNairy Co. (Bolivar) to Westview (Martin). That’s 90 miles and GoogleMaps says it’s 1 hr 50 minutes. I’m lucky to live near the center of our region, so just over an hour is my longest drive.

20 hours ago, logcabinman said:

One thing about Meigs is they will play their tales off to the last whistle.  They are hard nosed, and will play hard every down.  No prediction on this game, but I know the fight will be there.

Meigs Tigers are always a tough team. Meigs Tigers will bring it to the Giles Bobcats for all four quarters in this game. Giles Bobcats will have to battle Meigs Tigers to pull out the road win. If Giles Bobcats play like they can then they will win the game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Don't think so. We aren't a member of NFHS and the journalist club stopped streaming at the end of the season. They don't cover playoffs to my knowledge.

Yeti, Meigs Tigers are a tough team at home. Giles Bobcats are a tough team too. I do not think Meigs Tigers will let Giles Bobcats mercy rule them in this game at Jewell Field. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.