Southwind @ Henry Co (Round 3)

SEC1rules

I believe HC matches up better with SW than Beech did because I believe yalls QB can do some things against them. Having said that, after watching the game last night against Hendersonville, I believe the SW QB is gonna be a problem. Right now I see it as a toss up, plan on being there for this one...

• Like 1

The key will be the HC secondary and ability to get pressure on the QB. The SW qb will make you pay with the deep hall if the secondary is out of position. HC will win the battle up front and will move the ball offensively. Eliminate the deep ball and win. If not, SW will put up a lot of points. 

18 hours ago, eers said:

The key will be the HC secondary and ability to get pressure on the QB. The SW qb will make you pay with the deep hall if the secondary is out of position. HC will win the battle up front and will move the ball offensively. Eliminate the deep ball and win. If not, SW will put up a lot of points. 

It’s gonna be a good one. 
HC struggles with the deep ball. That and a team that can get out wide can score vs them. 
problem is they are so big that you have a hard time stopping them and it becomes a score fest. 

Hope someone drops the link to the live game stream 

This one could go either way