South Pittsburg @ Oliver Springs (Stone Cold vs Wizard of OS Part Deux

Southtowner

I had a thought run past my mind…I don’t know if it’s even possible @Southtowner @The Drunken Sailor you may know more than I do on this subject. Would it be possible to have a Sequatchie Valley All-Star game after the season ended? Maybe two weeks after the state championship games? Rotate the games played at various fields for extra bonus to program. Obviously, this is for seniors only..Throw NJ in there as well..Bledsoe, Jasper, SP, NJ, Sequatchie, Whitwell, Grundy. Just a neat thought. I guess you could split teams however or have a draw between coaches from all schools.

14 minutes ago, powerp said:

I had a thought run past my mind…I don’t know if it’s even possible @Southtowner @The Drunken Sailor you may know more than I do on this subject. Would it be possible to have a Sequatchie Valley All-Star game after the season ended? Maybe two weeks after the state championship games? Rotate the games played at various fields for extra bonus to program. Obviously, this is for seniors only..Throw NJ in there as well..Bledsoe, Jasper, SP, NJ, Sequatchie, Whitwell, Grundy. Just a neat thought. I guess you could split teams however or have a draw between coaches from all schools.

Idk but I like the idea.

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Yeah Carter is a stud but in my opinion Martin has carried the team this year. Nobody ever wanted to go to the Pitt lol I know Bradley didn’t want to come down there because no 6A school wants to get stomped on by a 1 or 2A school lol though there are differences for example that power house year of Polk county.. we still beat them.. we beat them the year they beat signal and then Pitt 42-7… but the difference was the schedules.. Bradley’s schedule SUCKS lol maryville every year, bearden every year, Farragut every year, always a monsty1st round draw lol they beat us the first year in 2009 and that was it they never could get us again. Nobody realizes just how powerful this 6A region is haha. Bearden came within 4 points of beating Alcoa… gave  them all they wanted and more.. bearden also came within 4 points of beating west who dominates everyone..gave them all they wanted and more.. bearden DID beat maryville who DID beat Alcoa lol and Farragut also beat maryville who did beat Alcoa.. Alcoa is a monster school but they would not survive in our 6A region as dominant as they are in 3A just wouldn’t happen. Theyve  only beat maryville 4 times in 22 years lol. Bradley mercy ruled bearden, almost mercy ruled maryville… what do you think would happen if Alcoa came to Bradley to play this week lol it’d be very very bad for Alcoa.lol. Bradley has taken the team that beat Alcoa and the team that came within 4 points an slaughtered em embarrassed emlol there’s so much of a difference in 6A ball and the rest. Minus private… they’re their own league literally lol but I honestly think Pitt could walk with any of them 1A 2A up to 6A it don’t matter… Pitt has been dominant for YEARS they’re the team you see on schedule and you’re like…. Well there’s 1 loss for us as for now lol 

South Pittsburg played a top 10 in the Nation Oakland Team a couple years ago. We had a couple of our best players out and we scored first and led with 3 1/2 qtrs left and the inevitable happened and we knew it lol. Oakland just isn’t that Caliber of a Team this year but to be the Man you have to beat the Man. Bradley really has a great shot at beating them. But I have to go with Oakland because of their experience and in a Game like this it really matters.

5 hours ago, powerp said:

I don't see why it couldn't happen. I really like the idea. You could use a Sequatchie Valley North vs. South. Use teams from the old SVC. I really like the idea.