ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats what I like about the Oneida Broadcasts, they are for sure Oneida, but they call the game just the way it is. Watched the Huntingdon game against Riverside, those guys were the same way. 

That’s how we try to conduct our broadcasts as well – like you’re watching the old FOX regional affiliates. Not one-sided or biased, but still supporting and more knowledgeable of on side.

5 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

That’s how we try to conduct our broadcasts as well – like you’re watching the old FOX regional affiliates. Not one-sided or biased, but still supporting and more knowledgeable of on side.

Thats the way it should be, I've listened to a few that makes you want to puke. Give credit where credits due, don't mind calling out a bad call when its obvious but do it both ways. Its called Class.

48 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats what I like about the Oneida Broadcasts, they are for sure Oneida, but they call the game just the way it is. Watched the Huntingdon game against Riverside, those guys were the same way. 

They call the game for Oneida and talk about how bad the refs are.  Every schools Broadcast team calls it for their team that’s nature of it.  And how do you know what film they send coaches.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Classless said:

They call the game for Oneida and talk about how bad the refs are.  Every schools Broadcast team calls it for their team that’s nature of it.  And how do you know what film they send coaches.  

Wrong Oneida does a GRAET job, and I know exactly what films they send coaches, We had to get our's from Oneida and we had to send ER our film.

35 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

York has abunch of tough kids, coachable and play assignment football. Need my Indians to come out there and do the same.

You'll have to be disciplined and stick to assignments, York is very capable of winning. The most talented team don't always win.  They are pretty solid all over the field and have a few special players.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pujo said:

Wrong Oneida does a GRAET job, and I know exactly what films they send coaches, We had to get our's from Oneida and we had to send ER our film.

Looked like the film from Oneida helped you all alot.  How was the York coaches calling your plays before each snap.  I’ve not been able to get anyone to tell me.  They were calling run and pass every play? 

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

You'll have to be disciplined and stick to assignments, York is very capable of winning. The most talented team don't always win.  They are pretty solid all over the field and have a few special players.

Assignment disciplined football is the key to success in this game for ER, I do believe.  They have the talent to overcome a few mistakes in most games, but if I'm coaching this one, I'm preaching assignments.  

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Assignment disciplined football is the key to success in this game for ER, I do believe.  They have the talent to overcome a few mistakes in most games, but if I'm coaching this one, I'm preaching assignments.  

Guards will take you to the football in this offense but that is easier said than done. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Classless said:

Looked like the film from Oneida helped you all alot.  How was the York coaches calling your plays before each snap.  I’ve not been able to get anyone to tell me.  They were calling run and pass every play? 

Didn't help us much but at least we could see it, when they call run or pass every play ,that should cover it unless we were kicking. They didn't do a very good job covering our receivers, we had kids open but with our QB with one day to prepare sort of hurt us, We played near perfect against Bledsoe but we had to mix in the pass a lot more than what we usually do, If we could have hit those open receivers , we could have moved the chains  and maybe kept the game in hand, after we threw the pick 6,it was over.  You were playing a crippled team.