ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Assignment disciplined football is the key to success in this game for ER, I do believe.  They have the talent to overcome a few mistakes in most games, but if I'm coaching this one, I'm preaching assignments.  

Can't try to be a hero, just do YOUR job. 

• Upvote 1

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night! Should be a great game and I expect the Dragon Pit to be packed out! 

If anyone is looking for somewhere to go before or after the game, there’s a good spot in Jamestown that just opened up a few months ago called Birdies Lounge on the square in town. They got 3 golf simulator bays, a bar and ice cold drinks. A really good spot to hang out and watch some sports or play some golf!

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan931

19 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Right well the last few games say when you click on them to watch they are blacked out by York till 12-3. It makes no sense. Everyone exchanges video with the opposing team 

It makes a lot of sense actually, give the teams 1 or 2 games of your choosing and don't just give them free film by having games available on NFHS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Everyone wants to talk offense but this game will be determined by the defenses tonight. Can York can eliminate a lot of chunk plays from ER? If they can make them earn it and limit the big plays ER is susceptible. Can ER get York off the field and keep them from eating clock? I look for a little bit of both tonight. Should be a great game. In the end I think ER just has too much skill for York. ER by 14. I am just keeping it real