Rd 4: Dresden travels to McKenzie for the rematch!

RedRebelman

On 11/24/2023 at 6:56 AM, Sherdog said:

Gut Feeling Dresden 35 to Mckenzie 21

Dresden takes a early 14 to 0 lead and grinds out the second half. Mckenzie will be in pass mode by halftime.

Good season Dresden. At halftime, I thought you were the next Nostradamus. Halftime adjustments by McKenzie made them a completely different team. 

1 hour ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Congrats on the win McKenzie. The half time adjustments your coach makes is unreal. Best I have ever seen! 

I think the biggest adjustment was the elimination of penalties. First half score would’ve been different if not for drive ending penalties on offense and drive extending penalties on defense!

9 hours ago, McRebels said:

They are all talented young men. I would have to say, based  solely on their performance against McKenzie, Dawson White. He was just as good as the other two, and he was possibly a step slow due to injury. Just my opinion 

Dawson stats was better than 165 yards rushing 2 Tds and 15 tackles? 

1 hour ago, dawgswin said:

Dawson stats was better than 165 yards rushing 2 Tds and 15 tackles? 

I don’t know the stats on any of them. There is more to being better than someone than just stats. My opinion was asked and I gave it. It’s based on how they handled their team, themselves, and the opposing defense, as well as how many positions they play. With that said, I believe he did throw a pick and he may have had a fumble as well. Maybe I was wrong. Idk

After reflecting on this game it has been hard for me to put into words how I feel. It was personal for me as I have a Senior on the team #15 Will Kibbler. He missed practice Wednesday because of how sick he was and in all reality had no business playing Friday night because he was still sick. But there was no way you were going to keep that kid from playing.I cannot express how proud I am of him and his teammates. They will leave a legacy of hard work and determination behind them. 

31 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

After reflecting on this game it has been hard for me to put into words how I feel. It was personal for me as I have a Senior on the team #15 Will Kibbler. He missed practice Wednesday because of how sick he was and in all reality had no business playing Friday night because he was still sick. But there was no way you were going to keep that kid from playing.I cannot express how proud I am of him and his teammates. They will leave a legacy of hard work and determination behind them. 

Nice post...can't win 'em all, but you can always be a winner! You have every right to be proud of yours and his team... lose with pride and win with humility.

• Upvote 1