THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

7 minutes ago, repoman said:

Lol , guess what hater , sleep well in your double wide in Crossville,  will probably be coming to repo it in future.

Shouldn’t you be happy instead of going after me?
You get to rub it in more to the rest of the District/Region when you go to those little hick towns you think you’re better than. Funny how they are the first to offer help when you needed it the most. 

7 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Macon blew a Golden Opportunity last week they had a legit chance to win. Greenville was dominated all night. Macon probably goes 6-4 and barely gets to the playoffs next season. This year was it for them. 

MC will be just as good next year as they were this year. They return the Borders, the QB and several lineman and skill guys that started this year as well as young guys that will be very impactful that didn’t play this year. 6-4 is minimum what I think MC does next year. I think it will be MC/Upperman again next year for a trip to the semis.

I stated a couple weeks ago I thought the winner of MC/Upperman would go to Chattanooga, and sure enough I was right. MC and Upperman were the two best teams on this side of the bracket and I think we may have seen the same outcome if it was MC tonight. The Upper Cumberland is legit and will be for years to come. 

Congrats to the Bees, while it stings it wasn’t MC no pun intended, it was very much well deserved. Good luck next week!

2 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Shouldn’t you be happy instead of going after me?
You get to rub it in more to the rest of the District/Region when you go to those little hick towns you think you’re better than. Funny how they are the first to offer help when you needed it the most. 

Keep running that mouth, every word you type shows who you are,  I know.

38 minutes ago, JohnnyRay said:

The Greenie Weenies are getting knocked back into the last decade! It ain't 2013 pal :roflolk:

You are correct!!! & it ain’t ALCOA PAL!!!!! congratulations to the upperman football TEAM!!! Great game , now go get the gold. Enjoy the rest of your season, because it’s pretty darn special!!! Again congrats to the boys!!

19 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Mav man, you still sore because AC didn’t get to play tonight? :D:D:D  Have a great evening, we’ll probably see you guys again next season.  Upperman’s legit.

Am sad we didn't get to true. Didn't expect Upperman to dominate our far east teams but it happens. Greeneville had a Great year. 

Can't wait for another season for Greeneville and AC too. Greeneville may have got a little too excited over last week; not taking anything from a good Upperman team. But that did not look like Greeneville.

Well good insight for next year Greeneville and AC. We definitely need an option QB like past years ago Stanton Martin.

Util we meet again!