THE U TRAVELS TO GREENEVILLE. LETS GO

UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, BdpGhs said:

@greengreen22. For some reason Spradlin can not get over the hump and win the big games. Crazy that a team with a defense that Greeneville had that they couldn’t stop upperman.  Either they didn’t watch some of the games that I found on the internet this past week or something I don’t know!   Make the adjustments on defense!!!! 5 on the line period!! Make them pass the ball.  Offensive coordinator has to go. And if Coach isn’t calling off some of the plays being called maybe it’s time for him to go. 

I agree as good as we played against betsy and ac and not stop a heavy run team the game plan was not thought out 100 percent don't blame injuries u only were without 63 and # 20 went out in the game but this time of year u should have players able to step up and fill key roles , im afraid he's even gonna have a tougher time next u gonna have 3 good qbs and his son will be part of that crew I feel certain changes need to be made or take charge of your team and call the plays like ballard did he was a true leader . Spradlen ain't showed me anything but being a nice guy.......

Upperman enjoy the win but if you lose next week this game doesn’t matter. As far as Greeneville their offense is always one person and you shut that person down they don’t have a clue what to do. The year Elizabethton beat them at Greeneville they shut down that RB and Greeneville didn’t have a plan B even with all the receivers they had. 

25 minutes ago, Tab said:

Upperman enjoy the win but if you lose next week this game doesn’t matter. As far as Greeneville their offense is always one person and you shut that person down they don’t have a clue what to do. The year Elizabethton beat them at Greeneville they shut down that RB and Greeneville didn’t have a plan B even with all the receivers they had. 

Win or lose against PC next week you are wrong,  this game means a lot to the community and the entire UC. It means One more week of practice, bragging rights over the entire East, and it definitely has humbled some Greeneville posters and got some of them trying to fire their coach! I’ll take that all day 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

48 minutes ago, Tab said:

Correct too much one dimensional will get u hammered congratulations to Upperman bring home the Gold! The Devils need to make drastic changes before next year if u don't put um in the stands then it's time to open ur eyes. 

54 minutes ago, Tab said:

I'd wager most ppl at Upperman feel different. 1st trip to the title game will def matter to everyone around Baxter, win or lose

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

I'd wager most ppl at Upperman feel different. 1st trip to the title game will def matter to everyone around Baxter, win or lose

Yes, we are happy but I understand his meaning. This doesn’t happen everyday so we need to win it. It’s going to be a tall task and we will be the underdogs again. We have to get to work

Congrats to Upperman and will be pulling for you in Chatt!!! You came to Greeneville and ran it down our throats and stopped our run.  The game was won at the line of scrimmage and you dominated that last night.  I think the same game plan next week is what you will need to do to win, control the clock and limit the big plays from PC.

Also praying for the Upperman community on the tragic loss of one of their fans last night after the game

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Yes, we are happy but I understand his meaning. This doesn’t happen everyday so we need to win it. It’s going to be a tall task and we will be the underdogs again. We have to get to work

Crow, if they will just line up & punch them in the mouth & play hard hitting smash mouth & pressure that qb, they will quit! Upperman has got this, go set the standard! Good luck!!

34 minutes ago, Slingitdownfield said:

Crow, if they will just line up & punch them in the mouth & play hard hitting smash mouth & pressure that qb, they will quit! Upperman has got this, go set the standard! Good luck!!

I like you're positive attitude and encouraging words, but if you think that Pearl Cohn will quit you'd better rethink.