CPA vs BB - Martin vs Rankin

CPA4Ever

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

It is Rankin's 2nd year at Boyd.

Some people actually questioned the man's coaching abilities when he was at Alcoa rolling through championships.  They forgot the jobs that he did at Smith County in the 80s and at Riverdale in the 90s through the mid 00s.  It didn't take him long at all to put Boyd in the state championship.  

21 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Boyd needs some more good fortune to beat CPA. I would not be surprised if the Goat pulls off another Gold Ball but this one might be the unlikeliest of all the ones before. I am just keeping it real

Boyd Bucs will not mercy rule Christ Lions in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Christ Lions are too good to let it happen. Do you want to bet me?  This will be a good game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Boyd Bucs will not mercy rule Christ Lions in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Christ Lions are too good to let it happen. Do you want to bet me?  This will be a good game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You should probably try to improve your comprehension before approving others messages. I am just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

My wife and I had a great conversation with Rankin and his wife in Townsend the summer before his last season at Alcoa where he was very candid about CPA and Martin. Rankin actually had CPA’s entire staff visit with him one summer and go over his processes and procedures. Rankin is the goat for sure but Ingle is considered by Rankin to be the best. We enjoyed our time with them and I asked many questions about programs, D2, etc and he answered all of them. He was great and I’m happy for him and his wife. 

• Like 1

Asher did not transfer for educational reasons, nothing to say on a public board. My daughter and Asher went to school together since kindergarten. His mother took a job in Brentwood system for a short while or Asher would have been in the 13 year graduating group. Asher said something really funny when I picked her up after school in 2nd grade. I am white and my wife is British Indian, so she is brown in the British vernacular. Next day I picked her up and she was crying and asked me why I did not tell her she was adopted, and I said she was not. But dad, she said Asher told her she was adopted because she had a white dad. Asher has blossomed athletically of late but Rawls Patterson is our go to guy for sure and certain. Nefarious is an overstatement but I hear Asher is better off at Boyd. My daughter is CPA class of 2024, have known and watched and entertained enough to know our kids quite well. I believe they will pull it out. My daughter also hates Alcoa because of their winning against us

6 hours ago, Rastus said:

Asher did not transfer for educational reasons, nothing to say on a public board. My daughter and Asher went to school together since kindergarten. His mother took a job in Brentwood system for a short while or Asher would have been in the 13 year graduating group. Asher said something really funny when I picked her up after school in 2nd grade. I am white and my wife is British Indian, so she is brown in the British vernacular. Next day I picked her up and she was crying and asked me why I did not tell her she was adopted, and I said she was not. But dad, she said Asher told her she was adopted because she had a white dad. Asher has blossomed athletically of late but Rawls Patterson is our go to guy for sure and certain. Nefarious is an overstatement but I hear Asher is better off at Boyd. My daughter is CPA class of 2024, have known and watched and entertained enough to know our kids quite well. I believe they will pull it out. My daughter also hates Alcoa because of their winning against us

he was quite the bell cow for you presbyterians last year before transferrin to Boyd......especially thru that post....maybe not so much at the Gold Ball Contest.....bet Rastus daughter for sure got some hate for LA

....not sure if his season this year has been quite as productive as last years season with CPA....but hes been an asset no doubt....will be intrestin to see how all those dynamics play amongst themselves tomorrow...

....good thing is your daughter cant be hatin on too many teams cause ant too many teams beatin the presbyterians....

...hopefully she ant hatin too much on the Irish cause theyve only played once

Booger just sayin :thumb: