Southwind @ Page

WestHigh4Life

Overlook SW at your own peril. I know Page is a great team, and are used to football in late November. The way SW has taken care of business against 3 perennial contenders in Springfield, Beech, and HC tells me they have a real shot. Very athletic, well coached, and not going to beat themselves. Wish I could make this one!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DANR said:

Overlook SW at your own peril. I know Page is a great team, and are used to football in late November. The way SW has taken care of business against 3 perennial contenders in Springfield, Beech, and HC tells me they have a real shot. Very athletic, well coached, and not going to beat themselves. Wish I could make this one!

I was honestly conflicted about playing HC again in the playoffs. Two years ago they had a fan that just could not handle us defeating them. Kind of wanted to beat them again but, because of the past two years, they may have had more fire this year.

Know nothing about SC or their history. However, this is our third year in a row being here. We have a very strong D and as ive preached all year, we are very stout in the middle. Seems two weeks ago our speed finally topped the table and has been a major factor, on defense. On offense, we hold our own and pound it. Can put the ball over the seam and down the middLe.

Very excited to be here once again!

4 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

I will be making the trip for this one.

SW is a very good and athletic football team with a future big time QB.

You want a shoot out??? This one is a must watch!

Young man is cool as a cucumber out there, goes through progressions and has a cannon, pretty fun to watch, plus he is only a soph., do not see high school QBs that young that have that kind of composure very often...

Edited by Kevin38

10 hours ago, mondo44 said:

For those who say the QB is not that good stats don’t lie, against HC and Beech Perkins is 28/47 for 512 yds and 7 TD’s.  

Just who are "those who say" the QB is not that good? I haven't seen anyone say that. Are we looking for bulletin board Material? LOL   Will this one be streamed anywhere?