West Tn Teams

TnHoops23

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Its all good. Folks sometimes get their panties in a wad over trivial garbage. Regardless, the run the WV has been on for the past few years is nothing short of impressive. I saw those girls in the state Semi finals last year and they were a well oiled machine! 

Sometimes when I am all alone BPM likes to get baby oil and rub it all over himself. I guess that would make me a well oiled machine too right??

22 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Yes, that's impressive. There are a few teams that have nice home streaks. I know South Side has a long home win streak also. They aren't playing well right now so that may come to an end this season also.

It’s very possible! You better beat us now! We have faced all of toughest obstacles on the schedule. Well besides the Greenville Christmas tournament. Once our younger classmen figure it out we will ok. Still don’t think nobody beats us at home this year 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Good stuff! Happy for her. Did she have offers from other schools?

She had a lot of looks and offers but the staff at Cincy has been with her from their time on staff at Memphis. Felt like Cincy was home and was ready to commit. I think this is going to take a lot of pressure off her. Not that she has been pressing or anything but now that she has given her verbal I believe we will see some off the chart stat nights. 

I was told Geno had recently reached out. 

7 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

She had a lot of looks and offers but the staff at Cincy has been with her from their time on staff at Memphis. Felt like Cincy was home and was ready to commit. I think this is going to take a lot of pressure off her. Not that she has been pressing or anything but now that she has given her verbal I believe we will see some off the chart stat nights. 

I was told Geno had recently reached out. 

That is awesome. I am happy for her. I always pull for WTN kids. I hope it works out! Kids getting use a sport they love to pay for their college is a win win for all parties IMO.