West Tn Teams

TnHoops23

2 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Game is being played tonight at 6:00

Audio stream will be available at the following beginning at 5:55:

https://streamdb5web.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=WTNV

I listened to it. Sounded like a great game to be at. Bartlett is tough. Gibson County beating them was a huge win for our program. Dyersburg is really good. Have to learn from it. You play these types of games you are going to lose some of them. Not the end of the world for Dyersnurg. 

9 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I listened to it. Sounded like a great game to be at. Bartlett is tough. Gibson County beating them was a huge win for our program. Dyersburg is really good. Have to learn from it. You play these types of games you are going to lose some of them. Not the end of the world for Dyersnurg. 

Pioneer how good is south gibson? They are playing in our xmas tourny this week. 

11 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

Pioneer how good is south gibson? They are playing in our xmas tourny this week. 

They have gotten better since the start of the season. They beat Westview so that tells you they can beat anybody on a given day. But I don't think they beat York and White County. They have lost two starters with ACL's one this summer and one this season but their future is super bright. Their Jr. High teams are loaded. Katie Embry has done a great job there. It will be interesting but I think York and White County both will be too much. JMO.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Agreed. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat. 

On 12/18/2023 at 7:51 PM, pioneer42 said:

They have gotten better since the start of the season. They beat Westview so that tells you they can beat anybody on a given day. But I don't think they beat York and White County. They have lost two starters with ACL's one this summer and one this season but their future is super bright. Their Jr. High teams are loaded. Katie Embry has done a great job there. It will be interesting but I think York and White County both will be too much. JMO.

Injuries are a killer in the BBall world. Fortunately, the 2 girls with busted knees are only juniors and will have their seniors season to play.  

• Like 2