Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Oakland is recruiting and has been for 10 years… that’s fine it took them a couple close ones to finally get on maryvilles level… then they dominated maryville by recruiting. Bradley JUST now started recruiting? When you see Bradley doing the exact same thing next season with all new recruits you’ll understand what’s about to happen to this area.. I know from the inside bearden is doing the exact same thing. Funny thing about life… everyone’s tricks eventually become the norm and I’m glad for it….. Bradley will be stack next year.. already gonna have some great players left to build. Now we just gotta get some over fed ogre lineman to lay on average high schoolers like Oakland does and hey it’ll be a ball game! Too easy patience and you’ll see the reign get shattered.. exactly like maryvilles did. Oakland will fall….. maybe not even next year but it’s coming 

They got a QB transfer coming in?

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Oakland is recruiting and has been for 10 years… that’s fine it took them a couple close ones to finally get on maryvilles level… then they dominated maryville by recruiting. Bradley JUST now started recruiting? When you see Bradley doing the exact same thing next season with all new recruits you’ll understand what’s about to happen to this area.. I know from the inside bearden is doing the exact same thing. Funny thing about life… everyone’s tricks eventually become the norm and I’m glad for it….. Bradley will be stack next year.. already gonna have some great players left to build. Now we just gotta get some over fed ogre lineman to lay on average high schoolers like Oakland does and hey it’ll be a ball game! Too easy patience and you’ll see the reign get shattered.. exactly like maryvilles did. Oakland will fall….. maybe not even next year but it’s coming 

Keep dreaming buddy. You will fall back to 3rd behind Bearden and Maryville

4 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

You're a little weird, aren't you?