Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

11 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Maybe he isn't. I know that Brent Stockstill nearly beat Maryville in 2012 on a torn acl . I'd be treating Martin as if he's 100%. Ironically, this is probably the healthiest Oakland has been as a team all year, I wouldn't mind seeing Haynesworth (who has missed most of the season) getting a few carries early, he's a load to bring down

First time I saw Haynesworth was last year in a JV game.  Didn't know who he was or anything.  He carried the ball one time and I was sitting up straight in my seat asking everyone around me who that kid was!  Yup Aivery Haynesworth.  He's a legit starter for pretty much any team in the state and even though he is considered our 3rd string, their isn't much difference between him and the two ahead of him.  The young man runs hard.  I hope we get to see more of him as well.

2 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

First time I saw Haynesworth was last year in a JV game.  Didn't know who he was or anything.  He carried the ball one time and I was sitting up straight in my seat asking everyone around me who that kid was!  Yup Aivery Haynesworth.  He's a legit starter for pretty much any team in the state and even though he is considered our 3rd string, their isn't much difference between him and the two ahead of him.  The young man runs hard.  I hope we get to see more of him as well.

It's not gonna be fair trying to tackle him or Morris next year, not that Jones is any slouch nut he's not a big feller like Haynesworth 

• Upvote 1

Bradley Central is a great story. The Bears have had a great season. No true BC fan is over-confident or cocky. Oakland is a proven Champion and BC fans, Coaches and our team has the utmost respect for the Patriots. We are proud of our guys and pulling for #12 to be healthy to give our team the best opportunity to win. The Bears will play hard and I believe it will be a very competitive game. I agree with another poster who mentioned some of the others guys…(the non- DI talents) those guys (both teams) work extremely hard and don’t get any press, but both Coaching staffs and fan bases realize the great value they provide to their respective teams. Much respect for the jobs these 2 teams and Coaches have done to make this game a reality.. this conversation (BC vs. Oakland) has been ongoing since the first poll came out in week 1. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BCBearsDen said:

Bradley Central is a great story. The Bears have had a great season. No true BC fan is over-confident or cocky. Oakland is a proven Champion and BC fans, Coaches and our team has the utmost respect for the Patriots. We are proud of our guys and pulling for #12 to be healthy to give our team the best opportunity to win. The Bears will play hard and I believe it will be a very competitive game. I agree with another poster who mentioned some of the others guys…(the non- DI talents) those guys (both teams) work extremely hard and don’t get any press, but both Coaching staffs and fan bases realize the great value they provide to their respective teams. Much respect for the jobs these 2 teams and Coaches have done to make this game a reality.. this conversation (BC vs. Oakland) has been ongoing since the first poll came out in week 1. 

Nice to hear team work in this message, hats off to both these teams that have both proven themselves to be worthy to be where they are this time of year! I know they are D1 players on both sides, but being neutral here, I want to give a shout out to the water boys & girls, trainers, mgrs that make EVERY Friday night special & doable for these young men to play this great game they so love! Hats off to all the support staff on both sides!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alright apparently I’m not allowed to joke on here anymore… loI. Comes down to this and this is what I believe truly. Oakland is the best team Bradley has faced… obviously ..and that’s not an opinion that’s a fact. Bradley (in my opinion) is by far the best team this year Oakland will face…Oakland has not seen the raw speed and talent this team has… it’s really hard to contain.. Bradley hasn’t seen the talent Oakland has either Oakland is accustomed to playing against D1 players on a regular basis… this game can go either way.Honestly my most important thing of this game is that all the players on both teams go home safe and exactly the way they came to the game.. that’s first and foremost. Secondly….. may the best team in the state win. Whoever wins this game wins out…… I’ll stick to that. This is the battle of the giants. I apologize to whoever I pissed off. Someone said is that your final answer? Yes that’s what I’ve believed all along.

again I apologize to anybody on here I agraveted. Also if you want any updates from a trust worthy source 

go to YouTube look up the coach Damon Floyd show.. he ran it at 1 today and boo Carter and Kaleb Martin were on there.. on a seperate episode today also! 

thanks, God bless 

1 hour ago, Slingitdownfield said:

Nice to hear team work in this message, hats off to both these teams that have both proven themselves to be worthy to be where they are this time of year! I know they are D1 players on both sides, but being neutral here, I want to give a shout out to the water boys & girls, trainers, mgrs that make EVERY Friday night special & doable for these young men to play this great game they so love! Hats off to all the support staff on both sides!!!!! 

And the parents sitting in the stand every Friday nearly having heart attacks and the gut wrenching feelings knowing some kids on either side will never get to put on the pads again if they lose. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaddyBawl25 said:

And the parents sitting in the stand every Friday nearly having heart attacks and the gut wrenching feelings knowing some kids on either side will never get to put on the pads again if they lose. 

Exactly, I remember sitting in the cold & rain one night watching mine play, it was miserable, & it hit me, so I called my parents & said, thanks for all those times you set there in the elements, lol, & yes, watching them knowing it may be their last is a horrible feeling! Hats off to all you fans & parents! God bless & have a great game Friday night!

2 hours ago, BCBearsDen said:

Classy post , classy fan... way to represent the Bears,,, you guys have a great team and a heckuva season... congrats