Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

9 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Did you see where boo said they’re cousins and they talk everyday lol that the game is personal haha In a friendly way 

Morris is from Chattanooga so I believe it, both great players that seem to be everything you would want in a teammate, I'm glad Morris still has a year of eligibility left.

Since Mr. Football Finalists are being announced,  a trivia question: In Kevin Creasy's 16 seasons as Head Coach, how many Mr. Football Winners has he coached (brownie points if you get the name and year)?

1 hour ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Alright apparently I’m not allowed to joke on here anymore… loI. Comes down to this and this is what I believe truly. Oakland is the best team Bradley has faced… obviously ..and that’s not an opinion that’s a fact. Bradley (in my opinion) is by far the best team this year Oakland will face…Oakland has not seen the raw speed and talent this team has… it’s really hard to contain.. Bradley hasn’t seen the talent Oakland has either Oakland is accustomed to playing against D1 players on a regular basis… this game can go either way.Honestly my most important thing of this game is that all the players on both teams go home safe and exactly the way they came to the game.. that’s first and foremost. Secondly….. may the best team in the state win. Whoever wins this game wins out…… I’ll stick to that. This is the battle of the giants. I apologize to whoever I pissed off. Someone said is that your final answer? Yes that’s what I’ve believed all along.

again I apologize to anybody on here I agraveted. Also if you want any updates from a trust worthy source 

go to YouTube look up the coach Damon Floyd show.. he ran it at 1 today and boo Carter and Kaleb Martin were on there.. on a seperate episode today also! 

thanks, God bless 

and the best team always do

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Morris is from Chattanooga so I believe it, both great players that seem to be everything you would want in a teammate, I'm glad Morris still has a year of eligibility left.

Since Mr. Football Finalists are being announced,  a trivia question: In Kevin Creasy's 16 seasons as Head Coach, how many Mr. Football Winners has he coached (brownie points if you get the name and year)?

Jack Jones 2 times 13' and 14'

Jacoby Stevens 16'

Garret Taylor Kicker of year 18'

24 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Looks like the only kicker from 1A since introduction of the award but perfectly encapsulates how Creasy excels in all 3 phases

Creasy has always placed a big emphasis on special teams. And Jared White was probably the best kicker I've seen at that level

Edited by jhawk23

36 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Looks like the only kicker from 1A since introduction of the award but perfectly encapsulates how Creasy excels in all 3 phases

Yes, it seems he has a good kicker every single year.  This Fri night I don't think they will be kicking away from this or that guy. Rogers will just be kicking deep and getting touchbacks every time.  Basically no wind forecast for gametime so he will be good to go.  I believe he had 7-8 touchbacks this past Fri against Riverdale.  The young man is a serious weapon in the kicking game.