Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Bradley Central over Oakland

Alcoa over Giles County

Knox West over Walker Valley

Greeneville over Upperman

South Pitt over Oliver Springs

York over East Robertson

Well, I will throw in my picks for a little picking contest amongst some friends. Nothing special but we do it for fun and bragging rights.

South Pittsburg
Dresden
York Institute
Riverside
Alcoa
Dyersburg
Greeneville
Pearl Cohn
Page
Knox West
Houston

Bradley Central

4 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Well, I will throw in my picks for a little picking contest amongst some friends. Nothing special but we do it for fun and bragging rights.

South Pittsburg
Dresden
York Institute
Riverside
Alcoa
Dyersburg
Greeneville
Pearl Cohn
Page
Knox West
Houston

Bradley Central

With you on all except 4: Dyersburg, Page, Houston, Bradley.

On 11/24/2023 at 1:31 PM, alt1958b said:

South Pittsburg
Dresden
York Institute
Riverside
Alcoa
Dyersburg
Greeneville
Pearl Cohn
Page
Knox West
Houston

Bradley Central

7-5 is not my best week but it is the playoffs. and I really don't know the western teams well. Have to depend on reading. :D

On 11/24/2023 at 11:52 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

3 and 3 tonight. East Robertson and Upperman surprised me this evening. Oakland came to town and played their game, that's all you can say. Hate to say it but Oakland held Boo in check so well tonight I couldn't believe it. Their defense is on another level.

Believe it or not I was not surprised about the level of line play by Oakland. was a bit surprised Boo did not get loose a time or two for big gains at least. But how much of the passing game was affected by the pass rush on the QB and double teams on Boo? Knew this game would turn on the LOS and not the skill players.

No matter what It was a joy and great fun to watch my Bears this year. and saw a number of records set.

On 11/24/2023 at 11:52 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

3 and 3 tonight. East Robertson and Upperman surprised me this evening. Oakland came to town and played their game, that's all you can say. Hate to say it but Oakland held Boo in check so well tonight I couldn't believe it. Their defense is on another level.

Barney,

Since the championship games start Thursday- will ur predictions be given Wednesday or Thursday morning before 11?