Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

I was wondering how Smith’s DL stacked up against Riverside’s

The ER team that played vs Smith beats Riverside. The ER team that plays the first 3 quarters last night beats them too. Just depends who shows up. Since I’m so uncertain about which ER team shows up as of now I’m Taking Riverside 24-21

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

I was wondering how Smith’s DL stacked up against Riverside’s

1 minute ago, Mottomotto said:

I’ve seen Riverside play multiple times and I also watched Huntingdon run power down their throat for 70 yards to seal the game. I’m taking ER DL.

If you think that the Riverside you saw in the regular season is the same team you are obviously not familiar with Riverside this year or in past years and Huntington would beat any 2A team in East TN they were just unlucky enough to play Riverside 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gamechanger4925 said:

67 is also very solid when he is in there. Made some big plays in the smith county game. Plays his gaps pretty well. I think ER takes the cake with D-line. Very hard nosed, fast, and physical, but by no means am I discrediting RHS D-line

Riverside Has some cats ain’t no doubt! I’m just taking ER’s D Line, everything else they probably have ER beat on.

Just now, RHSPanther15 said:

If you think that the Riverside you saw in the regular season is the same team you are obviously not familiar with Riverside this year or in past years and Huntington would beat any 2A team in East TN they were just unlucky enough to play Riverside 

I’m much happier that we get to play yall than Huntingdon.

ER is very undisciplined anybody who watched them this year knows that. Brooks I personally don’t think is a great coach. He just happens to have 5 kids or so that have D1 offers on a 2A team. (Almost unheard of) Most coaches in his position and roster wouldn't have lost a game this year and wouldn't have let York creep back. These ER boys looked real great last year too until they ran into some real athletes in Tyner and they turned into turtles. So will see what happens when they face some actual speed and athleticism again. History says they usually underperform. Isaiah Groves (RB) is a great back tho and as a team they have 4-5A speed. Going to be a great game hope both teams show their best.

3 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

I think Groves is the Best RB in 2A, I also think Thomas is the best LB in 2A. Great matchup.

Don't think this game will be as close as some are thinking. You guys have really improved and have a really good team, Riverside is a MONSTER. I'll be right back here t eat my Crow if I'm wrong, I just don't see it. I will be pulling for you guys for what its worth.

7 minutes ago, Mottomotto said:

As an East Homer and someone who has seen Riverside play this year, Tyner last year @JACKET316 @H2Oman @biggest yalls TC and Watertown teams were born 3 years too early. Those 2018-2021 TC and H20 teams would cakewalk through 2A now.

It sure is a good thing that’s not how it works lol. 

If the queen had balls she’d be the king 

Edited by Riverside80

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't think this game will be as close as some are thinking. You guys have really improved and have a really good team, Riverside is a MONSTER. I'll be right back here t eat my Crow if I'm wrong, I just don't see it. I will be pulling for you guys for what its worth.

We know what we’re in for. Riverside is a great team if I remember correctly they return 10/11 starters from last years runner up team that should have won it all. I’m taking Riverside as well right now. We’re young and hope to get talked about the way people are talking about Riverside right now. Hope I get to eat some Crow Saturday night