Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Riverside is a much better team than York. If Riverside decides to pound ER. ER is in for a long day. 

I am not saying you're wrong about Riverside or even how the game might go, but ER and Groves are legit. I have seen a bunch of teams up and down the state. Huntingdon is one you West guys love to salivate about. They were pathetic in their last game. Dresden choked bigtime last week against what I will still say is an overrated McKenzie team. Moore if healthy beats their eyes shut.  Groves just averages 4-7 yards a carry and breaks 2-3 for 50+ each. 

14 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I am not saying you're wrong about Riverside or even how the game might go, but ER and Groves are legit. I have seen a bunch of teams up and down the state. Huntingdon is one you West guys love to salivate about. They were pathetic in their last game. Dresden choked bigtime last week against what I will still say is an overrated McKenzie team. Moore if healthy beats their eyes shut.  Groves just averages 4-7 yards a carry and breaks 2-3 for 50+ each. 

Lol I’ve never salivated about Huntingdon . They have great teams and have underachieved just about every year. I’m not sure what Dresden or McKenzie have to do with ER.  

7 hours ago, Waker said:

If Milan had a middle school team worth watching, you be talking about them too.

Middle school football is important but the wins and losses are not. When I was in 8th grade my middle school football team in Milan went 1-6. Fast forward to my senior year we were 13-2 and state champs. Same kids. Just improved.  What you learn and how you improve along the way is far more important than the wins and losses at the time. 

6 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

I was at the Dresden vs McKenzie game. Dresden didn’t choke. McKenzie was clearly the better team. Dr Aden was up 14-0 at the half cause McKenzie couldn’t stop shooting themselves in the foot. Too many penalties. They got that under control and the half and the game was over. I don’t know anything about Moore and Groves so you are probably correct. But McKenzie would beat Dresden 9 times out of 10.