Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What’s your thoughts on this match up ? Have you been able to watch any of East Robertson games ? 

Naw I haven’t watched any but heard a lot about them by players and coaches. Sounds like they are a very talented team. I feel like we have did well against a lot of good running teams but yes Groves is a different animal. 

offensively I think we can move the ball either running or passing. Pretty balanced offense. I do like the experience we have but still think the Indians will b ready. Should b a good game 

7 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Naw I haven’t watched any but heard a lot about them by players and coaches. Sounds like they are a very talented team. I feel like we have did well against a lot of good running teams but yes Groves is a different animal. 

offensively I think we can move the ball either running or passing. Pretty balanced offense. I do like the experience we have but still think the Indians will b ready. Should b a good game 

Yeah York had some success running the ball straight at them. I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys ran Thomas straight at them over and over 

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

What’s your thoughts on this match up ? Have you been able to watch any of East Robertson games ? 

3 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah York had some success running the ball straight at them. I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys ran Thomas straight at them over and over 

Riverside is going have success running the ball at them. Riverside is going to come out and smack them right in the mouth. ER will more than likely lose their composure and start with the penalties. ER hasn’t played a fundamentally sound team like Riverside all year. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong and will gladly eat my crow. 

GOOD LUCK RIVERSIDE REPRESENT THE WEST AND BEAT THE BRAKES OFF ER!

• Like 2