Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

10 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Went and watch the Johny Frost show. Coach Frost seems a like a great guy, so does Desmond Thomas and the young man on the far right. The young man sitting between Thomas and the other guy was pretty confident in Riverside. Said he would “tear groves head off.” Coach Frost said ER was the best team they would see all year and Thomas and other expressions didn’t agree with the take. Looking towards to this game big time 

Coach Frost is a great role model and Great guy all around and a heck of a football coach. Cares about everyone around him and will go above a beyond for the people around him. 

Couldn’t ask for a better head coach 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Riverside80 said:

Coach Frost is a great role model and Great guy all around and a heck of a football coach. Cares about everyone around him and will go above a beyond for the people around him. 

Couldn’t ask for a better head coach 

Seems like a great guy. I bet him and Brooks would get along. From what I saw on the show they have dang near the same personalities.

7 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

Seems like an all-time bad idea to interview players before a game. They don’t do that college or the NFL, let alone high school kids.

They don’t interview people before games in college or NFL? Turn the tv on any Saturday or Sunday in the fall. Any time of the day. They interview all week long before games. 

Edited by Waker

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

They don’t interview people before games in college or NFL? Turn the tv on any Saturday or Sunday in the fall. Any time of the day. They interview all week long before games. 

Not players, at least in college, unless I just don’t see it. They’ll interview about the previous game or their program, but I don’t see many interviews with players breaking down and talking about an upcoming game.

2 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

Not players, at least in college, unless I just don’t see it. They’ll interview about the previous game or their program, but I don’t see many interviews with players breaking down and talking about an upcoming game.

After watching the 1a game, I'm starting to think ER has a good chance tomorrow. 

• Like 1

One or these two teams will win its school’s first state championship in football tomorrow. Hoping for a clean, hard hitting, injury free, close game tomorrow. These two teams representing, small town, rural communities is what 1A and 2A ball is all about. Safe travels to all attending tomorrow, and good luck to both teams. 

4 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

One or these two teams will win its school’s first state championship in football tomorrow. Hoping for a clean, hard hitting, injury free, close game tomorrow. These two teams representing, small town, rural communities is what 1A and 2A ball is all about. Safe travels to all attending tomorrow, and good luck to both teams. 

Neither of these teams knows what small rural is. Go to Hancock and you'll figure it out.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Neither of these teams knows what small rural is. Go to Hancock and you'll figure it out.

Have you been to Decatur Co? If you’re not standing in the middle of Parsons, you’re in small rural. Heck, they have the worlds largest coon hunt there. They invented rural.

4 minutes ago, Waker said:

Have you been to Decatur Co? If you’re not standing in the middle of Parsons, you’re in small rural. Heck, they have the worlds largest coon hunt there. They invented rural.

How many eating places, shopping centers and traffic lights. I know rural.