For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

19 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Regardless of how many articles you post or what you say SP will continue to put trophies in the case and will continue to get players and haters like you will keep on hating.  

Screenshot_20231129_192027_Facebook.jpg

I like it….because if we were irrelevant or didn’t matter people wouldn’t care. He can Join a long list of Pirate haters..

5 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Agree with you on the offense.  One of my buddies from Huntingdon who has had 2 boys play football with a 3rd one playing now, said he wishes he had Comer in Huntingdon.  They would have had 3 balls by now. 

Yea I don’t know about that.  I think Comer has done a great job this season with McKenzie but it wasn’t that challenging to win with that roster in 1A last season.  They would have won 2A last season also

2 hours ago, TheCountian said:

Yeah ole Cornbread and his buddies sure are quiet after the article was shared.  Cheaters!

Old Pirate says even skillet heads knowds to overlook idiots & clueless. It would be a nice side show to see you get jap slapped. OP would bet his jock yous never won a nary thing and is a youngon that was raised, all get a trophy but you missed out! 

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I like it….because if we were irrelevant or didn’t matter people wouldn’t care. He can Join a long list of Pirate haters..

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Regardless of how many articles you post or what you say SP will continue to put trophies in the case and will continue to get players and haters like you will keep on hating.  

Screenshot_20231129_192027_Facebook.jpg

Very few have anything close! 

• Upvote 1