For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

30 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Kept up with South Pitt for a while. They have gotten some transfers last few years no doubt about it but so has every other school in the Chattanooga area. How come your not on Bradley Countys threads calling them cheaters for Boo Carter going there?  Duane Morris to Oakland. I could list kids that switched schools in the tri state area and across the state all day long Troll. You are not trying to hear that though. Ultimately you’re jealous that your school doesn’t attract kids or families. I am just keeping it real. 

Keep this real buddy, they are CHEATERS!

Old Pirate gives a huge shout out to the Pirates for bringing home the bacon. The 100th Pirate team will forever be referred to as a top team in the hearts and minds of followers. Many old pirates got a glimpse back to times gone by of old fashioned power here we come football. The defense was stiller all year while the offense produced a nice combination of power & finesse. All individuals on the team & supporters made a life time full of memories. Congratulations to the Captain on his 2nd state championship team and his fine staff. A shout out to the SP supporters that showed up to give  the team an enormous welcome home celebration for the team. Those new to the area, as one couple was completely blown away as an ex highway patrolman from NY & wife watched & participated in March to the PITT. South Pittsburg is unique and a very special place. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says replays are always a great way to spend a rainy day. OP suggests not responding to the courthouse kinfolk - Countian. Obvious theys attempting to rattle cages because he lost his rattler. 

Op I figure theys a little worried a few of their players want to experience what the speedway has to offer 

On 12/1/2023 at 8:20 AM, Pirateman28 said:

You will see today my friend

You could have been right. Without the turnovers and a healthy QB they may have won by quite a bit more  

On 12/1/2023 at 4:38 PM, Deeper said:

Obviously.  But the can and they should.  That boy was on his knees hand on that ball and perfectly still for 3-4 seconds before that thug charged into his helmet.  What kind of dumbazz are you to agree with that no call.

Thug? I’d love for you to let his daddy know what you called his son. These are kids and deserve for adults to act like adults. 

On 12/1/2023 at 4:53 PM, GeneralForrest said:

this game was ugly. low scoring. turnovers. a terrible botched fake punt. doesnt a healthy moore throttle both these teams?

Ummm no,..

On 12/1/2023 at 6:00 PM, TheCountian said:

That’s what recruiting(cheating) will do for you.  Just enough to get the win in situations like that.  It’s a darn shame to be honest!   Anybody that thinks what they did and still do is ok, they might as well be a cheater too. 

This guy here is trolling y’all badly, but he is very ignorant as well. Haters gonna hate boys.