For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

8 hours ago, TheCountian said:

To Big Cornbread and  all his SP rubbing buddies!  Great season and great championship win, the recruiting definitely paid off!  Pretty sad that we have to worry about cheating at the high school level.  Y’all boys cheat more than any school in the state.  You’ve done it for years and will continue to do it.  You can’t deny it either when you were on probation for it.  For those that think I’m just blowing smoke, all it takes is a simple google search.  Ought to be ashamed.  How can you be proud to even hoist that gold ball.  Undeserving for sure!  I think it’s BS that you were even allowed to play the last two or three years and have a chance at the gold ball.   You should have had a 4 year playoff ban. Period!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s the only fair way to weed out all of the players that were recruited, housing paid for, or whatever the case may have been.  But naw, you’re south Pitt, you get a darn slap on the wrist by just losing a few practices.  Come on, give me a break!   Take you new trophy and your new rings with asterisks and shove it!  Cheaters!

You either have to be the most ignorant and stupid punk on the board, or you are from Jasper.

1 hour ago, rlh said:

You either have to be the most ignorant and stupid punk on the board, or you are from Jasper.

Old Pirate says Cuntian is full of mess, 95 was last time Gold found its way to Jasper, pert near 3 decades and only possible quick turnaround is fer Jasper folkes to get a consolidation, that could possibly only be with Whitwell and the Tigers don’t like them & won’t schedule Jasper neither! So Jasper is left to play with themselves. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

9 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

You could have been right. Without the turnovers and a healthy QB they may have won by quite a bit more  

Thug? I’d love for you to let his daddy know what you called his son. These are kids and deserve for adults to act like adults. 

Ummm no,..

This guy here is trolling y’all badly, but he is very ignorant as well. Haters gonna hate boys. 

Dummy it’s true!  Read the darn news fool.

Edited by TheCountian

RLH, Old Pirate says Yous reputation is taking a severe hit with you being referred to as a buddy to this Cuntian feller who had posts removed & likely on a short leash on the T. Sure nuff unflattering, YepReconSo. Leastways, multiple Pirates will become part of a special group. Congratulations to those that will have rings fer both hands. The 24 Edition of Pirate Football should be a favorite & have a legitimate chance to return to defend this 23 title. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RLH, Old Pirate says Yous reputation is taking a severe hit with you being referred to as a buddy to this Cuntian feller who had posts removed & likely on a short leash on the T. Sure nuff unflattering, YepReconSo. Leastways, multiple Pirates will become part of a special group. Congratulations to those that will have rings fer both hands. The 24 Edition of Pirate Football should be a favorite & have a legitimate chance to return to defend this 23 title. 

Bump