Craney steps down at Central

HTV

What is going on at the other side of Black Oak Ridge. I have been hearing that this job was going to be announced since last Friday and nothing. Heard a couple of college guys have been rumored for it and turned it down. Heard some other guys were after money that Knox County cannot do. I don't know what to believe at this point. Is there an end in sight?

12 minutes ago, TheRedDevil1986 said:

What is going on at the other side of Black Oak Ridge. I have been hearing that this job was going to be announced since last Friday and nothing. Heard a couple of college guys have been rumored for it and turned it down. Heard some other guys were after money that Knox County cannot do. I don't know what to believe at this point. Is there an end in sight?

The good folks at carols market say that LMAOc is headed to fountain city. The fans of duck pond high can look forward to a coach that makes baseless claims on coach t and tries to fight his own team’s parents. 

1 hour ago, MurphyCollege said:

The good folks at carols market say that LMAOc is headed to fountain city. The fans of duck pond high can look forward to a coach that makes baseless claims on coach t and tries to fight his own team’s parents. 

Well that settles it. Now we can all just concentrate on catching some carp out of the duck pond.

48 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Sometime you just have to brave the elements and unpopular aspects of the job ahead of you and make a decision that's best instead of delaying the inevitable.

Most definitely, I wouldn't be surprised if they had tabbed a couple people for the job and they couldn't get it to work out instead of looking at the applications in front of them which most likely have found jobs or at least the good ones.

Central football coach decision makers think they are hiring a coach for Maryville or Oakland. They need a young energetic coach who will inspire kids to stay in zone at Central. Too many of the guys they want just trying to squeeze some extra $$$   Make a decision 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3