State Championship Picks

Bump11

22 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Glad you're on our side! Hope those Buc fans get out (they will most likely be sad) so we can grab some good seats.

I'm anxious to see how all 3 games turn out Thursday.   2 of the 3 look very close on paper.  The other game has the GOAT at the helm.  I saw Boyd at the jamboree, they looked as good as anyone there, I thought.  

May be the only good weather day. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm anxious to see how all 3 games turn out Thursday.   2 of the 3 look very close on paper.  The other game has the GOAT at the helm.  I saw Boyd at the jamboree, they looked as good as anyone there, I thought.  

May be the only good weather day. 

I don't think even Rankin can pull it off against this CPA team. The only loss is to a talented Pearl Chon team that may the fastest overall HS I have ever seen, and even that was a squeaker. They are playing mad after the blowout loss to LA in the Championship last year, and that being the same result as previous year, only worse. But to your point - GOAT year 2 getting a silver ball tell you all you need to know.

• Thanks 1

1A- South Pittsburg over McKenzie......by a couple scores.....without Pirate #0....flip a coin

2A- Decaturville over East Robertson.....by 1 to 1.5 scores

3A- Alcoa over East Magnet Nashville......the twisters score in the 40's again.....EN will need 5 more scores

4A- Pearl-Cohn over Upperman......by 3 or 4 endzone crossins

5A- Knox West over Page......score will look similar to 4A

6A- Oakland over Houston.......Houston will need min 30 pts..they only get 2 scores

D2 A- Friendship Christian over Middle TN Christian School......in a shootout around 30's

D2 AA- Christ Presbyterian Academy over Boyd Buchanan........the GOAT will endure his worse loss in ages...only by 2 scores

D2 AAA- Baylor over McCallie......could be a FG win in a shootout in the high 20's low 30's

Best game- The Khaki wearin yuppy Thursday night Bloodblood game......and the one with the most college coaches present

thats a buncha Booger Pickins :thumb:

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I don't think even Rankin can pull it off against this CPA team. The only loss is to a talented Pearl Chon team that may the fastest overall HS I have ever seen, and even that was a squeaker. They are playing mad after the blowout loss to LA in the Championship last year, and that being the same result as previous year, only worse. But to your point - GOAT year 2 getting a silver ball tell you all you need to know.

I said it before and will say it again. This will be his most impressive Championship if he can pull it off. CPA has some grown men out there. I am just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums