AE job open

OrangePylon

2 hours ago, TrojanFullback27 said:

Who are  the former Vols? Any Ideas? And head coach at Clinton or an assistant? 

Marlon Walls, I forget the 2nd one and the Head Coach at Clinton Keith.  Also someone told me a long time assistant from Fulton applied.  Apparently he’s been there for over twenty years and didn’t get a sniff the past two coaching changes?  I don’t know.  

1 hour ago, pdover1776 said:

Marlon Walls, I forget the 2nd one and the Head Coach at Clinton Keith.  Also someone told me a long time assistant from Fulton applied.  Apparently he’s been there for over twenty years and didn’t get a sniff the past two coaching changes?  I don’t know.  

The part about Clinton coach is fake news. Heard Keith said he is happy where he is at. Stop spreading lies 

13 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

The part about Clinton coach is fake news. Heard Keith said he is happy where he is at. Stop spreading lies 

Coach Keith should mercy rule them since they are spreading lies about him. Clinton Dragons should schedule Austin Roadrunners and mercy rule them for this. Clinton Dragons will not lose to Walker Mustangs this year either. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Coach Keith should mercy rule them since they are spreading lies about him. Clinton Dragons should schedule Austin Roadrunners and mercy rule them for this. Clinton Dragons will not lose to Walker Mustangs this year either. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Maybe they should. Maybe Coach Keith can get a few of them to move into his basement with the others and still only win 2 games a season. 

8 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I do not smoke anything like that Mr. Turtle. That would be illegal and I do not condone illegal activities. Austin Roadrunners will get a coach, but he will not be able to keep Alcoa Tornado from mercy ruling his Austin Roadrunner team. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

hahahaha I was being sarcastic sir hahaha but if the new coach is whom I'm hearing than you're in for a rude awaken just remember what I said.  

On 1/16/2024 at 11:05 AM, CoachDamato said:

I have heard a few assistants have applied for the Austin-East job. Pait from Carter, headrick, McCash from morristown, st. claire from anderson county, and harb from west. Hoo-ah

There's a lot that's applied for it for sure but the question is are, they qualified for the job?  Can they relate to the kids at AE?  To be honest, you have to deal with so much more than coaching at AE.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Turtle said:

There's a lot that's applied for it for sure but the question is are, they qualified for the job?  Can they relate to the kids at AE?  To be honest, you have to deal with so much more than coaching at AE.  

Don’t know names but a Grace assistant, a Karns coordinator and a long time Fulton assistant applied too.  Just talked about this today actually.