AE job open

OrangePylon

13 hours ago, Turtle said:

Outsiders always hating!!!!  Numbers are going up at AE and what you mean schedule isn't favorable?  Let's talk:

1.  William Blount

2.  South Doyle

3.  Carter-

4.  Grace Christian

5.Kingston- 

6.  Pigeon Forge-

7.  Scott-

8.  Union County -

9. Alcoa- 

10.  Gatlinburg Pittman-

So explain to me why its not favorable?  Secondly, if Staton isn't hire, then Graham will get the job both have been head coach at AE and know how to get the kids out of the hallway back on the football field.  SO don't count AE out its not a laughable job and its not as bad as many of you are saying.  

Running chickens go 4-6....possible 5-5.

17 hours ago, Turtle said:

Outsiders always hating!!!!  Numbers are going up at AE and what you mean schedule isn't favorable?  Let's talk:

1.  William Blount

2.  South Doyle

3.  Carter-

4.  Grace Christian

5.Kingston- 

6.  Pigeon Forge-

7.  Scott-

8.  Union County -

9. Alcoa- 

10.  Gatlinburg Pittman-

So explain to me why its not favorable?  Secondly, if Staton isn't hire, then Graham will get the job both have been head coach at AE and know how to get the kids out of the hallway back on the football field.  SO don't count AE out its not a laughable job and its not as bad as many of you are saying.  

Running Chickens will be 3-7 and that’s only if Shane Cherry plays… which i doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RiverRat95 said:

Just heard from someone in building they are possibly bringing in KCS employees only for interviews Friday or early next week. 

This lines up with what i heard. They didn’t hire a certain coach because they wanted a teacher in the building. 

What Stevens was wanting was not possible. In the end he is going to take a major pay cut if he gets in. I think he knows that and is tanking the deal. That’s just what it sounds like from resources in central office. This person used to be in Blount K-12 and constantly talks about poor pay scales for coaches costing KCS. 

20 minutes ago, RiverRat95 said:

What Stevens was wanting was not possible. In the end he is going to take a major pay cut if he gets in. I think he knows that and is tanking the deal. That’s just what it sounds like from resources in central office. This person used to be in Blount K-12 and constantly talks about poor pay scales for coaches costing KCS. 

I heard he wanted the same pay he was getting as an AD at his school in NC, dont know what that number is, but my guess is like yours and that KCS ain't matching it. I had some hope for him after hearing what Long got at fulton but maybe that number isn't true either. Regardless KCS does not pay enough for coaches. The state as a whole does not do great unless its private ball. Go and look at what GA and AL pay coaches just to coach and you'll see why they are so much better 

• Upvote 1

I’m just going to keep quiet about this , you all think you know more than the people that’s really fans of the program .  Continue doubting the Roadrunners , I’ll start reposting once the coach is officially announced.     

We got a Basketball Title to concentrate on !  Beep Beep!

Edited by Turtle