AAA Basketball

Tigers615

9 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Actually i SAT at home and watched games on Youtube and NFHS Network. Lawrence/Livington and Stone/Central Magnet. 

Trust me Tullahoma High School doesn't like me. Cause i call people out on their BS. 

Did they ban you from the gym or you decide not to go because you piss people off?

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:11 PM, crow6424 said:

Be moral while you sit at home then

On 2/23/2024 at 10:16 PM, TtownReject said:

Actually i SAT at home and watched games on Youtube and NFHS Network. Lawrence/Livington and Stone/Central Magnet. 

Trust me Tullahoma High School doesn't like me. Cause i call people out on their BS. 

I like to call people out on BS too. In this case if you don’t have evidence that Upperman tanked what you are saying is BS. See I like to stir the pot as much as anyone but I believe you leave kids alone. If you have evidence like who said what, when, where etc. name it. If not you are questioning the character of a group of kids. Please stop. If you got beef with adults talk about them. But saying a particular team tanked is talking about the kids that make up said team. 

On 2/23/2024 at 10:09 PM, TtownReject said:

NO! Some of us have Morals and do right by our kids. But teaching kids to cut corners helps. More power to you

Let me guess… you’re the “everyone gets a trophy” parent, right???  Rainbows and butterflies…. You’re so full of Pride it’s eating you alive.  

On 2/23/2024 at 10:00 PM, TtownReject said:

I Literally said that TANKING WAS A BRILLANT MOVE BY Coach McWilliams. District is so weak 2nd place lost and 3rd place barely won. Where did i say Tullahoma was going to win. I will wait for that screenshot of me saying that. Thanks for assuming i care anything about Tullahoma. 

As i said Upperman IS NOT A 4th PLACE TEAM. WHY I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR YOU. 

Nobody cares what your opinions are. You sit on the couch and don’t even support your team so eat another Twinkie and watch us play tomorrow night!!

• Like 1