AAA Basketball

Tigers615

32 minutes ago, ball21 said:

You can just look at the score and tell that. I havent seen Bearden play yet just was wondering which team is better ? I havent seen the girls AP poll yet to see what the sports writers think

The Bearden Female Bulldogs are a very good team. I can tell they are good. The Dyersburg Female Trojans are good too this year. I hope they get to play in Murfreesboro at the state tournament. If they play I guarantee Dyersburg Female Trojans will not mercy rule Bearden Female Bulldogs and the Bearden Female Bulldogs will not mercy rule Dyersburg Female Trojans either. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

6 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

The Bearden Female Bulldogs are a very good team. I can tell they are good. The Dyersburg Female Trojans are good too this year. I hope they get to play in Murfreesboro at the state tournament. If they play I guarantee Dyersburg Female Trojans will not mercy rule Bearden Female Bulldogs and the Bearden Female Bulldogs will not mercy rule Dyersburg Female Trojans either. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I think Bearden is AAAA

14 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Bearden is definitely 4A! Bearden got their hands full with Bradley Central. Dyersburg is 3A 

I wanted to see Bearden Female Bulldogs play Dyersburg Female Trojans. Bearden Female Bulldogs might not have mercy ruled Dyersburg Female Trojans but it would have been a blowout. It would happen. If one team is 4A and one team is 3A and they are both good the 3A team would not play them close. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I wanted to see Bearden Female Bulldogs play Dyersburg Female Trojans. Bearden Female Bulldogs might not have mercy ruled Dyersburg Female Trojans but it would have been a blowout. It would happen. If one team is 4A and one team is 3A and they are both good the 3A team would not play them close. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

how do you come to that conclusion ?

On 1/10/2024 at 1:57 PM, ball21 said:

You can just look at the score and tell that. I havent seen Bearden play yet just was wondering which team is better ? I havent seen the girls AP poll yet to see what the sports writers think

The AP polls are always trash. They only vote for teams in their area. Or they vote based a teams historical record.  They know nothing about statewide rankings.  You should have to watch games outside of your area before you can vote on a state wide ranking.  

10 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Ok captain whoever you said you are! It’s basketball anything can & will happen! We are 3A & we beat 4A school. With that being saying we also lost to some 1A & 2A schools so you never

Edited by HawkGuy06

21 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

You are allowed to have your opinion but it's just that an opinion. I am sure that most people who have watched basketball know the number of A's your school is doesn't matter. Lot's of single A schools have and will continue to beat 3 and 4 A schools. In my numerous years in and around basketball, I've only seen a handful of teams that I thought were just unbeatable.. Bearden isn't one of them..

6 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

You have to ignore these posts.  It’s every week on the football boards.  They make no sense.  Don’t feed the guru…maybe it will go back over to the football boards. 

The football board has gotten weird.  It's a watering hole for new accounts and trolls

On 1/12/2024 at 2:03 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

You have to ignore these posts.  It’s every week on the football boards.  They make no sense.  Don’t feed the guru…maybe it will go back over to the football boards. 

I made that mistake one time lol