AAA Basketball

Tigers615

14 hours ago, 1983 said:

I have a ton of respect for Southside but I am assuming they had some players out when Huntingdon played them at thanksgiving.  We have played South Gibson twice and even with the two starters out South Gibson looked better than Southside.  

Yea exactly we did! 3 starters to be exact. We would love to play our old friends in South Gibson! I really hate yall left us 

On 1/5/2024 at 1:11 PM, pioneer42 said:

South Gibson, Crockett County, Dyer County and Obion will all battle to stay away from Dyersburg. But I will say this. Dyersburg better not overlook Crockett or South Gibson. They both can play on given nights. 

Agree. And 2 teams from this district goes to the state tournament.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:59 AM, ball21 said:

south side will make it to state again this year.the new alignment help them out removing south gibson but thats not the case for south gibson a harder road to make it to state. but south gibson is going to play hard night in and night out 

A harder district for south gibson but much easier road to state after that. Memphis girls basketball will struggle to compete with the top 2 teams from that district. 

Dyersburg Female Trojans are a very good team. They mercy ruled Peabody Female Tide and Covington Female Chargers teams already this year. I do not think they will mercy rule Bradley Female Bears if they play this season though. Bradley Female Bears are too good to let it happen. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

44 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Dyersburg Female Trojans are a very good team. They mercy ruled Peabody Female Tide and Covington Female Chargers teams already this year. I do not think they will mercy rule Bradley Female Bears if they play this season though. Bradley Female Bears are too good to let it happen. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

when you get in March you just want to win not try to mercy rule teams. 

2 minutes ago, ball21 said:

when you get in March you just want to win not try to mercy rule teams. 

Dyersburg Female Trojans should try and mercy rule teams. If Dyersburg Female Trojans mercy rule more teams they will get to rest for the next game because the coach will be able to rest them. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 minute ago, CaptainGuru said:

Dyersburg Female Trojans should try and mercy rule teams. If Dyersburg Female Trojans mercy rule more teams they will get to rest for the next game because the coach will be able to rest them. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I can tell your from east TN and havent seen  dyersburg play yet they can go 5 in and 5 out so there kids get rest. 

1 minute ago, ball21 said:

I can tell your from east TN and havent seen  dyersburg play yet they can go 5 in and 5 out so there kids get rest. 

I have seen the Bearden Female Bulldogs play this year. They mercy rule a lot of teams. I need to watch the Dyersburg Lady Trojans play soon. Dyersburg Lady Trojans were still able to mercy rule Lake Female Falcons and Ripley Female Tigers this season. It happened. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.