Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

2 hours ago, KidGloves said:

Gotta give him credit on this one. Even I figured it out and I’m pretty stupid. 

I don’t care who is he is(although I do know),  if he’s stupid enough to believe half of what he says that’s on him, posting a bunch of screen shots takes only a few minutes to do and I’m sure my 8 year old could help him out with it! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

Not even the same person. lol 

Ummm, the lady in charge of the foundation that is the number 1 donor per HCWC own filings(so if they are lying it would be fraud) is good friends with Allan and he donates a huge amount of money to that foundation, so I’d be willing to bet he also has say in where they donate their money. heck it’s not hard to look up and I don’t have a degree in accounting but it’s pretty easy to connect dots! So yeah none of us outside your Cleveland cult believe you

https://www.causeiq.com/organizations/view_990/383756708/63b04871b1af394c0dd1816a11c3b2d4

https://www.causeiq.com/organizations/higher-calling-wrestling-club,383756708/

community foundation of Cleveland Bradley County shows as a top donor. 

Cathy Barrett president of the fund, also personal donors that give their money to that foundation are not required to be shown as donors. So if Allan gives he does not have to show as a donor. Also the biggest donor to that fund is the greater Chatt fund(not sure why they give to Bradley county at all) but their president is good friend of Allan Jones ole Jack McKee! Again very easy to connect dots. Also I haven’t gotten to look at ton, but it shows no full time employees of HCWC but shows coaches pay at 17,000 plus. I wonder how many other wrestling clubs pay that much for coaches? I guess I’ll have to go look it up, because I would bet not many pay that. 

Edited by cobrakid8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

I’m trying to. It’s not letting me post a pic. 

Also I don’t want 1 pic, I want a pic of the conversation from JUST before you said Rex and Joey were having to even prove he was talking to Rex just before he made the proposition to wrestle each other AND the pic showing no answer since the 2 times he supposedly texted him

106-Cleveland pin

114-Cleveland pin

120-Baylor major

126 Cleveland major

132- Baylor major

138-Baylor pin

144 Baylor pin

150- Baylor major 

157 Baylor decision 

165-Cleveland dec

175-Baylor major

190-Cleveland pin

215-Baylor decision

285-Cleveland pin

34-31 Baylor wins

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FR615 said:

106-Cleveland pin

114-Cleveland pin

120-Baylor major

126 Cleveland major

132- Baylor major

138-Baylor pin

144 Baylor pin

150- Baylor major 

157 Baylor decision 

165-Cleveland dec

175-Baylor major

190-Cleveland pin

215-Baylor decision

285-Cleveland pin

34-31 Baylor wins

Would love to see Bond/Walker at 114. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SportsTNFan said:

Would love to see Bond/Walker at 114. 

Bond hasn’t wrestled 114 all year. Doubt he could make that weight. I think Walker would beat him if he moved up to 120. Baylor bumping Sturgill to 165 and Max to 175 looks to be their best lineup bc it allowed Emendorfer to slide in at 157, and they bumped Joyner to 190. Having their football players back in at 215 and 285 has helped them be more complete as well.