Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

3 hours ago, CdotRoller said:

Long time lurker, first time poster…

Only posting because my family name was brought up. 

We were between clubs and looking for a place to wrestle, I had someone reach out to Bosken to see if we could join HCWC, as there were 4-5 kids at the club around my son’s weight that he battled with every single year at the state tournament.  Bosken reached out to those parents to make sure they were ok with adding an outsider and former competitor to the room and they welcomed us with open arms.  Cleveland is good because there’s a support system of coaches, families, and wrestlers that love being Blue Bloods, a community that loves wrestling and supports the program, coaches with integrity that love and invest in these kids.  Cleveland is good because a foundation was laid for success to continue to create more success.  

So we were not recruited, we were looking for a home and asked to be apart of their program.  

They will call you a liar and Jones paid for all of his tournaments. 

5 hours ago, desselle said:

This is the most active CoachT has been since my son was accused purposely trying to end someone’s career. Love it. 

If Landon is your son, he is a great kid and absolute stud. In fact, Pete and Summit are all great. Great program, with great coaches, great wrestlers, and great parents. I have a ton of respect for you guys.

• Upvote 2

On 1/23/2024 at 2:27 PM, FrecoFanatic said:

If Landon is your son, he is a great kid and absolute stud. In fact, Pete and Summit are all great. Great program, with great coaches, great wrestlers, and great parents. I have a ton of respect for you guys.

Thank you

26 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

So the Baylor dual Rex dogged is a moot point now. Maybe Mccallie fills in? Someone said they wanted a 4 year contract… lol does that year start this year? If so they are down 0-1 :)

I said we want a four year contract starting next year…in January.  4 years, 10 years, we don’t care. We just want the match and can come to the Jones center all four years if you want. That’s a little soft imo but we can appease y’all. Yost has talked to Knox about it and I actually think they’ll be able to pull it off. I just like busting your balls cause you stir the pot, so if you can help lock it up…then get it done.

Side note…Do you really think you wrestled our team on Dec. 1st? We didn’t have our full squad until the Drennen. 

Y’all may win every year but who cares. Both teams have some of the best crop of future talent and have been wrestling against and with each other for years. My belief that it’s a dual people would like to see happen. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

I said we want a four year contract starting next year…in January.  4 years, 10 years, we don’t care. We just want the match and can come to the Jones center all four years if you want. That’s a little soft imo but we can appease y’all. Yost has talked to Knox about it and I actually think they’ll be able to pull it off. I just like busting your balls cause you stir the pot, so if you can help lock it up…then get it done.

Side note…Do you really think you wrestled our team on Dec. 1st? We didn’t have our full squad until the Drennen. 

Y’all may win every year but who cares. Both teams have some of the best crop of future talent and have been wrestling against and with each other for years. My belief that it’s a dual people would like to see happen. 

I know we didn’t but we also would have moved to where we needed to. 
And yes I think it would be big. 

RANK

SCHOOL

POWER

RANKING

LAST WEEK

CLEVELAND

MCCALLIE

SUMMIT

BAYLOR

BRENTWOOD

FATHER RYAN

NOLENSVILLE

SODDY DAISY

CHRISTIAN BROTHERS

BRADLEY CENTRAL

BLACKMAN

MBA 

NR

7 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Sooooooo back to my ORIGINAL post. I was pretty spot on. Knowing BAYLOR wasn’t the #2 and McCallie could contend for that two spot. Thanks for playing boys. Have a nice day. My case is proven. 

baylor isnt the two bc two kids got dismissed from the team. losing two state champs at that level pretty much guarantees someone else is taking the two spot...

...that said i dont think mccallie is better than summit right now. just my opinion though . 

2 hours ago, Ummmno said:

baylor isnt the two bc two kids got dismissed from the team. losing two state champs at that level pretty much guarantees someone else is taking the two spot...

...that said i dont think mccallie is better than summit right now. just my opinion though . 

Cleveland Raiders have a real good team. I guarantee it. I think Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans both are better than McCallie Tornadoes. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders have a real good team. I guarantee it. I think Cleveland Raiders and Summit Spartans both are better than McCallie Tornadoes. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Thats the first message you and i both approve of.