Cookeville Cavs

LadyCavsFan

1 hour ago, CASC95 said:

That is some the best team defense I've seen considering their size.

I think they held Bartlett to 12 pts the second half    And Bartlett looked lost on Offense.    If you haven't played against a matchup zone that executed at that level its a hard thing to gameplan for with just a few hours to cover it between games.   

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

They won’t “let” it happen. Cookeville will take it if they win. 

Shooters gonna shoot.   And I think they come out blazing tomorrow.     People been waiting to see us go cold all year.     After todays game I don't think it will happen.    They are too locked in.

13 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Shooters gonna shoot.   And I think they come out blazing tomorrow.     People been waiting to see us go cold all year.     After todays game I don't think it will happen.    They are too locked in.

I love the style of offense that they play. Fun to watch. 

Indy was cheering for Cookeville because they already played Bartlett this year and lost.  Probably didn't want to play them again.  Should be a dandy tomorrow:  middle tn final.  In 4A.  So awesome. 

So proud of CHS.  A ball is coming back home with them.... lets make it gold!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

Indy was cheering for Cookeville because they already played Bartlett this year and lost.  Probably didn't want to play them again.  Should be a dandy tomorrow:  middle tn final.  In 4A.  So awesome. 

So proud of CHS.  A ball is coming back home with them.... lets make it gold!

The Upper Cumberland is bringing home more hardware this year than any other area of the state. 

• Like 1

Just now, alessic7 said:

Where y'all at?

I was just about to quote your 10 pt win prediction (almost it was 9) and congratulate Independence. Maybe you could take a page out of Jett Montgomery book and have a little class. I'm not from Cookeville. But I pulled for them. But I'm happy for Jett.