Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

Hahahaha you know I know

Oh you must be talking about the kid that lives across the street from Summit but had a family hardship at a private school and couldn’t continue to go there. Or did we have someone magically move into our school district like you guys. Your Cleveland family knows me so you can always talk more about it at state if you would like. 

I guess I should feel honored that the big bad mighty #1 in the state Cleveland has to keep up with lil ol Summit. You almost sound worried but nah that would never happen. Any whooooo I’ll let you get back to recess. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, desselle said:

Oh you must be talking about the kid that lives across the street from Summit but had a family hardship at a private school and couldn’t continue to go there. Or did we have someone magically move into our school district like you guys. Your Cleveland family knows me so you can always talk more about it at state if you would like. 

I guess I should feel honored that the big bad mighty #1 in the state Cleveland has to keep up with lil ol Summit. You almost sound worried but nah that would never happen. Any whooooo I’ll let you get back to recess. 

We smoked summit by 25 

9 minutes ago, desselle said:

Just last night you picked up a 190 lber thats a 2x State placer at a private school .....did he go to spring station.....sure did, but dont act like Summit doesn't get blessed with similar pick ups

What about Finley Jamison? Where was he from?

Did you recruit them? Most likely not, but there isnt a team in the state thats 100% organic.

Whats crazy is Bosken and Knox have akways spoke highly of the Summit program and especially your kid.

1 minute ago, WrestlingGod said:

This is just getting ridiculous at this point. Do the entire board a favor and just go away. You're picking fights with people for absolutely no reason at all.

It was a reply to his post. Truth hurts. Hopefully I’m motivating teams. :)

Just now, TheTreyB said:

It was a reply to his post. Truth hurts. Hopefully I’m motivating teams. :)

There wasn't a reply to this. You called Brad out out of the blue for absolutely no reason.

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

You cant get on here talking about cleveland....summit is recruiting mid season ha

@desselle

We're all fine playing into your dialogue about Cleveland but going out of your way to start fights with someone who wasn't a part of your quarrel to begin with is childish and petty.

Btw, Brad has an outstand reputation with the Cleveland staff. Do better. 

5 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Just last night you picked up a 190 lber thats a 2x State placer at a private school .....did he go to spring station.....sure did, but dont act like Summit doesn't get blessed with similar pick ups

What about Finley Jamison? Where was he from?

Did you recruit them? Most likely not, but there isnt a team in the state thats 100% organic.

Whats crazy is Bosken and Knox have akways spoke highly of the Summit program and especially your kid.

Finley was from Kansas. So not the same. When have I ever knocked Cleveland? I have zero issue with them. We used to drive to Cleveland every Sunday so Josh could work with my son and Tucker Smith. Joey and I talk every time we see each other. heck I’ve sat in the corner with him when his kids wrestle. If I’m not mistaken you called me out.