Upperman vs white co

Nontypical

1 hour ago, King21 said:

Possibly. However, 8AAA is once again the district to watch if you want to see high level basketball night in and night out. White County is rounding into their own under Coach Dodgen and this might be his best White County team he’s had. Livingston, Cumberland, Upperman, and Stone are and will continue to be threats to any and everyone when the post-season arrives. 

Upperman Female Bees getting mercy ruled surprised me in this game vs White Female Warriors. I knew White Female Warriors were a good team but I thought Upperman Female Bees were almost as good. When these two teams play again Upperman Female Bees will not be able to return the favor and mercy rule White Female Warriors. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, King21 said:

Possibly. However, 8AAA is once again the district to watch if you want to see high level basketball night in and night out. White County is rounding into their own under Coach Dodgen and this might be his best White County team he’s had. Livingston, Cumberland, Upperman, and Stone are and will continue to be threats to any and everyone when the post-season arrives. 

8AAA is stout.  White County, Upperman, Livingston, and Cumberland are state tournament level teams.  Stone and DeKalb are not bad.  In my opinion, it's the best top to bottom district in the state.  13AAA is solid top to bottom as well - Dyersburg, Obion, South Gibson, Crockett, Dyer Co.  Maybe the only districts in the state where there are no off nights.

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Upperman Female Bees getting mercy ruled surprised me in this game vs White Female Warriors. I knew White Female Warriors were a good team but I thought Upperman Female Bees were almost as good. When these two teams play again Upperman Female Bees will not be able to return the favor and mercy rule White Female Warriors. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Weird persona with the use of third person. The Rock made it look cool. 

That would be something if they could make a sixty point swing, for sure. First person common sense agrees that it isn't happening. 

White Co last year beat Upperman by 23 last year . Tournament time Upperman beat us by 20 . Just believe this is a differant team . Guard play much improved and good post play . If we are ever going to state again , this is the team . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

It's White County Warriorettes !!! Thank you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 85warrior said:

It's White County Warriorettes !!! Thank you.

Yes the White County Female Warriors. White County Female Warriors have a very good basketball team. White County Female Warriors might win the state title this season. They should be in the state tournament in Murfreesboro. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

21 hours ago, King21 said:

Weird persona with the use of third person. The Rock made it look cool. 

That would be something if they could make a sixty point swing, for sure. First person common sense agrees that it isn't happening. 

I know how good White County Female Warriors and Upperman Female Bees are this year. Upperman Female Bees are a good team too, but White County Female Warriors appear to be a step above. Both of these teams could make it to the state tournament this season. I guarantee it. It could happen. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 1/25/2024 at 12:30 AM, westtn12 said:

White County got beat by the AP #9 team in AA… so if they’re the best in AAA than we know AA must be loaded.

AA # 10 Cannon Co played White Co twice earlier this season and only lost by 10 and 6 points. I think Cannon could've won one of those if it wasn't for foul trouble 

26 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

White County looked very good in this game. How they got beat by Stone I’ll never understand. Upperman will bounce back. Looking forward to the rematch in Baxter in a couple of weeks. 

To be fair Upperman squeaked by Stone twice.   And they should have lost the first one.  But the WC rematch will be fun.  It won’t be a 30 pt butt kicking but I still think it will be 15 pt game.  They have no answer inside.  Especially if Reed and Jones show up the same night.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

To be fair Upperman squeaked by Stone twice.   And they should have lost the first one.  But the WC rematch will be fun.  It won’t be a 30 pt butt kicking but I still think it will be 15 pt game.  They have no answer inside.  Especially if Reed and Jones show up the same night.

White Female Warriors are just too good for Upperman Female Bees this season. White Female Warriors might not mercy rule Upperman Female Bees the next time they play. Regardless Upperman Female Bees could be in Murfreesboro. Stone Female Panthers are also a team not be taken lightly. They are just not as good as White Female Warriors. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.