Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

10 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

Cleveland beats Summit by 15+

B, you're being a little humble IMO. I think you got em by 21 last time. Granted that was without Demorest in Summit's lineup, but y'alls lineup is better now too with the movement of kids in different weight classes. This movement also gives you a little more flexibility to bump as well. You got 106 and 113 locked down with previous state champs, ability to put a stud at 126 or 132, 2 studs covering any 3 of 157, 165 or 175, ability to put a state champ at 190 or 215, a hammer HWT, very solid kids (including a returning state placer and another likely soon to be) throughout the lineup and a handful of backups that would start at most teams in the state. IMO, If Summit keeps it to 15-18 (excluding forfeits after outcome decided), they got to start at the weight class they hoped, they got choice where they needed/wanted and Pete's guys wrestled their butts off. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

B, you're being a little humble IMO. I think you got em by 21 last time. Granted that was without Demorest in Summit's lineup, but y'alls lineup is better now too with the movement of kids in different weight classes. This movement also gives you a little more flexibility to bump as well. You got 106 and 113 locked down with previous state champs, ability to put a stud at 126 or 132, 2 studs covering any 3 of 157, 165 or 175, ability to put a state champ at 190 or 215, a hammer HWT, very solid kids (including a returning state placer and another likely soon to be) throughout the lineup and a handful of backups that would start at most teams in the state. IMO, If Summit keeps it to 15-18 (excluding forfeits after outcome decided), they got to start at the weight class they hoped, they got choice where they needed/wanted and Pete's guys wrestled their butts off. 

15+ can go a long way. Haha

10 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

If Summit Spartans are not careful Cleveland Raiders could mercy rule them this time. Are Landon and Jarvis healthy for the match? David coming over from the private sector helped Summit Spartans a lot too this season. If you look at the results from the last match. It could happen. If Landon and Jarvis are both out this time it will be a mercy rule win for Cleveland Raiders. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

8 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

If Summit Spartans are not careful Cleveland Raiders could mercy rule them this time. Are Landon and Jarvis healthy for the match? David coming over from the private sector helped Summit Spartans a lot too this season. If you look at the results from the last match. It could happen. If Landon and Jarvis are both out this time it will be a mercy rule win for Cleveland Raiders. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Why would Landon and Jarvis be out? I am Landon’s dad and approve this question. Lol 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GrapDon said:

It’s not who is deserving to be in the finals; it’s who is doing the bracketing. 

I agree on that. If they are too lazy to seed 8 teams and put a big focus on last years results. Then a true second match is needed. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, desselle said:

Why would Landon and Jarvis be out? I am Landon’s dad and approve this question. Lol 

The Landon that wrestles for Summit Spartans? Show us his state championship ring from last season. Do you have a photo of Jarvis' back to back rings for Summit Spartans? Landon has mercy ruled a lot of wrestlers the past several years. How many times has Landon been mercy ruled in his career? Summit Spartans could get mercy ruled by Cleveland Raiders in this match. This match wasn't seeded correctly. Summit Spartans and Cleveland Raiders are two of the top teams and are playing early.  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

The Landon that wrestles for Summit Spartans? Show us his state championship ring from last season. Do you have a photo of Jarvis' back to back rings for Summit Spartans? Landon has mercy ruled a lot of wrestlers the past several years. How many times has Landon been mercy ruled in his career? Summit Spartans could get mercy ruled by Cleveland Raiders in this match. This match wasn't seeded correctly. Summit Spartans and Cleveland Raiders are two of the top teams and are playing early.  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I’m confused on what you’re asking Captain. You are all over the place. You asked if Landon and Jarvis are healthy and then said if they are out. I’m asking why wouldn’t they be healthy. I mean I talked to him this morning and he seemed healthy.