Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

8 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

You and @Humoristneed to go to the football message boards. You finally shut up about “Cleveland this and that” and then talk about football instead of wrestling. I don’t give a crap about Cleveland or Buford’s football programs.

Great rebuttal btw. We will start talking wrestling when you guys decide to reprimand some of your parents. It’s alright for Cleveland peeps to bash on another program? But then when peeps fire back you act like the victims? Sounds like narcissistic behavior. I’m looking forward to Region next weekend. We will see if any of you guys approach me. I look forward to it. It’s easy to bash someone behind a keyboard and screen. But when it comes to seeing peeps in the flesh then it becomes a different story. Just sayin…

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Great rebuttal btw. We will start talking wrestling when you guys decide to reprimand some of your parents. It’s alright for Cleveland peeps to bash on another program? But then when peeps fire back you act like the victims? Sounds like narcissistic behavior. I’m looking forward to Region next weekend. We will see if any of you guys approach me. I look forward to it. It’s easy to bash someone behind a keyboard and screen. But when it comes to seeing peeps in the flesh then it becomes a different story. Just sayin…

Who did I bash? Lol. I am not anyone else’s daddy. Grown men can say what they want. I would just rather talk about actual wrestling than this Jerry Springer crap.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

your football team sucks buddy! For as good as your wrestling team is, your football team isnt! They have missed the playoffs altogether in 2022 and 2019, those other years for your senior wrestlers they have not made it out of the first round, the latest any of them have played was Nov 5th, so yeah maybe your best wrestlers have played football but they also get out pretty early to get back to wrestling

The football team isn’t elite, but they don’t suck lol.

11 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Who did I bash? Lol. I am not anyone else’s daddy. Grown men can say what they want. I would just rather talk about actual wrestling than this Jerry Springer crap.

It’s your parents. I get it we are all grown adults but you guys have been “fanning the fires” on one of them. Applauding him along. But like I said I’ll Shutup when you guys reprimand him. Just sayin. 

32 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

your football team sucks buddy! For as good as your wrestling team is, your football team isnt! They have missed the playoffs altogether in 2022 and 2019, those other years for your senior wrestlers they have not made it out of the first round, the latest any of them have played was Nov 5th, so yeah maybe your best wrestlers have played football but they also get out pretty early to get back to wrestling

26 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

This is why Cleveland is the bad guy. Not because of josh or joey, because of parents like this who think cleveland is the greatest in everything ever. 

Like we said, the arrogance of the parents is nauseating. 

What’s nauseating is your reading comprehension. I Never said our football team was good. And, fine, we got our team out before they do. What exactly does that have to do with the hypothetical dual I posted? That dual will never happen because neither team is going to wrestle after Jan. 1. Man, when you are ready to actually talk about wrestling, let me know. You are arguing about when we get football players out like that has anything to do with the hypothetical dual I posted. All of the kids on that list wrestled in the state duals against Camden.

1 hour ago, RMC said:

Umm.......I wouldn't go there.....comparing their football teams......Buford had more 5 star players than the entire state of Tennessee....wouldn't go there with any other sport against Buford....feel free to check.

Cleveland makes the playoffs but has not made it far enough to play into December in recent memory. They have the advantage over Buford when it comes to getting football players back early.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

its the fact you all think you're gods gift to earth. you're just fine talking down to people who support other programs but the second someones critical of your beloved cleveland you all make troll accounts and spam coacht with your garbage. football or wrestling, it doesnt matter. how dare anybody EVER have anything negative to say about the high and mighty blue raiders. your arrogance is astounding. 

grow up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Humorist said:

It’s your parents. I get it we are all grown adults but you guys have been “fanning the fires” on one of them. Applauding him along. But like I said I’ll Shutup when you guys reprimand him. Just 

Just now, StormChaserWrestling said:

Cleveland makes the playoffs but has not made it far enough to play into December in recent memory. They have the advantage over Buford when it comes to getting football players back early.  

So we wrestle in December we win. What about best verse best? I posted my take on that matchup.

27 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

The football team isn’t elite, but they don’t suck lol.

they are average at best, they made state playoffs in 2023 miss last year and made it 2 more years and missing it before that. I admit Soddy Daisy sucks and has since they pretty much lost Price forever ago, Barnes was ok but the teams were average which is about all it takes to make the playoffs and in some years you dont even have to be average since I've seen teams with losing records make it since it's not hard to make the playoffs! 

2 minutes ago, StormChaserWrestling said:

Cleveland Raiders could not mercy rule Buford Wolves. It would not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? Buford Wolves would mercy rule Cleveland Raiders 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. It would happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Haha…Tygaard himself even said this was the first year he’s had this many wrestlers come out for the team. And they haven’t been to the playoffs in four years. Bahahaha. You make me laugh hysterically. I get it your new to the area or County. But C’mon man those teams right there with those guys wouldn’t even stand up to us. 

Pretty sure this is Tygaard's first year at Cleveland. Guess he was referring to his time at Blackman