Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

27 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

good lord you're annoying. its not real. you made it up

starraider was literally making fun of you. please please pleasee just go away. 

I did not make up the mercy rule. The TSSAA made up the mercy rule. The mercy rule is their rule. I do not make the rules here. I just make the predictions that come true most of the time. In wrestling the mercy rule is sometimes also referred to as a technical fall or No quarter. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 minute ago, CaptainGuru said:

I did not make up the mercy rule. The TSSAA made up the mercy rule. The mercy rule is their rule. I do not make the rules here. I just make the predictions that come true most of the time. In wrestling the mercy rule is sometimes also referred to as a technical fall or No quarter. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Yeah ill bet you, where in the tssaa rulebook does it reference the two words "mercy rule"? In reference to a dual meet. 

Not technical fall. Where does it say mercy rule...

Cleveland Raiders are the best team. Cleveland Raiders are the 2024 State Champions for wrestling duals just like I predicted. Cleveland Raiders were to good to lose to Summit Spartans, Brentwood Bruins, or Halls Devils. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 minute ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders are the best team. Cleveland Raiders are the 2024 State Champions for wrestling duals just like I predicted. Cleveland Raiders were to good to lose to Summit Spartans, Brentwood Bruins, or Halls Devils. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

so just like everybody else from cleveland you're going to side step and not answer what was asked. 

where in the tssaa rulebook does it ever reference the words "mercy rule"

7 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

so just like everybody else from cleveland you're going to side step and not answer what was asked. 

He’s a football guy that loves to have mercy rule in his post. Don’t think he’s from Cleveland.  You are wasting your time bc he is just killing time in the offseason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FR615 said:

He’s a football guy that loves to have mercy rule in his post. Don’t think he’s from Cleveland.  You are wasting your time bc he is just killing time in the offseason. 

I guarantee it. I am Desselle and I approve this message. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ummmno said:

Only person that hates on Cleveland this much is a Bradley person.

• Upvote 4