A How To: Ignore Users like CaptainGuru

oceansize42

FYI, there is an option to ignore users like CaptainGuru. Click on your account name, and then click "ignored users".  You can then add this dummy to your ignored user list and never have to read a thing it posts.

The first user in the history of my forum adventures across many different platforms I've felt the need to ignore.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

These people are just jealous of me because I can make predictions that come true. That is all this is about. It is ok though because I am the one that said who would win state championship. Cleveland Raiders are the state champions just like I predicted. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

FYI, there is an option to ignore users like CaptainGuru. Click on your account name, and then click "ignored users".  You can then add this dummy to your ignored user list and never have to read a thing it posts.

The first user in the history of my forum adventures across many different platforms I've felt the need to ignore.

Done! Thank you, @oceansize42

• Upvote 1

On 2/7/2024 at 2:22 PM, oceansize42 said:

Done! Thank you!;-)